The Twilight Saga

Christie C's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yes i forgot about that other half breed that Alice & Jasper found. What happ…"

Christie C replied Sep 1, 2009 to Breaking Dawn: Final thoughts

5 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Zaicha The Vampire Goddess

"I like Jasper, being able to feel what others are feeling, controlling the mood in t…"

Christie C replied Sep 1, 2009 to What was your favorite power out of all the vampires in the part 3 bella?

7 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Fran

"yeah. i would be freaked out as well if someone came to me asking lets go into the w…"

Christie C replied Sep 1, 2009 to When Jacob transformed into his wolf form infront of Charlie...

4 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Ericha Marie Cullen

"I think it all changed after finding out that Bella wasnt really sick & he saw h…"

Christie C replied Sep 1, 2009 to Bella and Charlie

42 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by GemmaJ

"It'll be exciting to see where they cut the 4th movie at and start the 5th one.."

Christie C replied Aug 31, 2009 to Stephenie Meyer Thinks ‘Breaking Dawn’ Should be Filmed as Two Movies

6 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Christie C

"i agree. I don't think you could imprint on your own family. Now maybe paul or Jared…"

Christie C replied Aug 31, 2009 to What if Bella and Jacob had a child and Jacob imprints on her?

4 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Sonia :]

"I like the whole "book 2, Jacob". It surprised me when Seth & Jacob were in the…"

Christie C replied Aug 28, 2009 to What is your favorite scene in Breaking Dawn????

13 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Christie C

"glad to see that vanessa hudgens isnt gonna play Leah. Julia is pretty and think wil…"

Christie C replied Aug 28, 2009 to LEAH and SETH

23 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Jhael Garcia

"It so funny to say but before i knew who the cast was going to be, while reading i p…"

Christie C replied Aug 28, 2009 to

just now

"yeah, After seeing it from the parents point of view, jacob now sees why Bella got u…"

Christie C replied Apr 16, 2009 to Seth Clearwater...imprinting on jacob's unborn child.........

3 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Christie C

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service