The Twilight Saga

me personally i would want it to be about renesmee growing up and her relationship with jacob. of course it has to be told from her point of view; but it has to incorporate challenges that are similar to the ones her mom went through.

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

That sounds cool, I think it should actually be from Bella, Edward and Renesmee's point of view only because there's so much depth behind it all, how edward feels about jacob although it all changed in the field...there could be so many different ideas to continue the story though
A Twilight/Harry potter crossover. HP is one of my obbessions.
Me Too About Twilight and Harry potter
Thatwould be soo cool... magic AND vampiresandwerewolves..cool!ju
I think i would write it as edward like saving nessie and stuff instead of bella. I think that could be good
x
Renesmee, and time would have passed at least 15 - 20 years. I would love to have all of Carlisle's data/questions about Nessie's development come to some conclusion. Also, her relationship with Jacob...I can't imagine it being romantic, since it was speculated that she will be fully grown in 7 years. You know the Volturi, will want her as well. There are so many different avenues this could go down. I have enough ideas for another series.

Also, Bella's story does not have to be over...I don't think that Aro has ever seen a gift like Bella's before and he wants it. Man, I wish I could write.
lol i iwsh u could write too=] ur ideas are great.. i hope stephenie writes more about reneesmes life and life over the next 10-20 years
With the Cullen family having grown and it's two newest memebrs special powers, and knowing that all the other vampires are not happy with the Volturri, perhaps a book telling how the Royal Family of the vampires are done away with/ destroyed for having done something bad/breaking the rules to the Cullen family would be interesing. Of course they would be taken down by the Cullens, Tanya coven and all their friends. So would this mean the Cullens are the new Royal family? Hmmm, does sound interesting don't you think?
I think there is possibly more with the volturi, they are evil so and so's and do not think they would give up that easily!!!!! Telling the story form renesmee's viewpoint is a really good one with her powers growing (she can by touch change what people do) and possible offspring.
it would be about nessi growing up
I like that bella or edward have a lover, will be more interesting rol. what happend then with the vampire love isn't forever? or simply wants a aventure?
Nice idea!! DAT would be soo coool!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service