The Twilight Saga

me personally i would want it to be about renesmee growing up and her relationship with jacob. of course it has to be told from her point of view; but it has to incorporate challenges that are similar to the ones her mom went through.

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

Nice idea!! DAT would be soo coool!!!!
I would like to see the whole saga from Edwards perspective, but I feel like I relate more to him then Bella,
It was so much fun seeing things from his POV in Midnight Sun, I do hope SM writes the rest of it and a lot more.
Renesmee and Jacob
i reallywant it to go on from renesmee's point of view. every one had good ideas and yes there is still a lot that could happen, but i don't think she will continue the series because that was bella and edwards story. if she continued, i bet it would be a part of a different series that runs off the twilight saga. does anyone think the same thing???
well I got bored one day when I was sick n started to write my own little story
Its about Aro coming back to get Bella, and the Cullens being prepared to fight them
I posted it on the disscusion forum under "Please Read"
I wish there was another book like BD was but first in Bella's pov and then Renesmee and Edward!
I would want the book to be in either Alice's POV or Charlie. It would be named " Cresent".

Alice- Everything and almost every desition is based on her visions into the future and what might possibly happen.
Charlie- No one knows or seems to care about how he feels about thiss entire thing, plus sooner or later Bella is going to have to tell him she and her new family are vampires. I hope he'll be ok(especially after the Jacob/werewolf thing).
I THINK IT SHOULD BE ALL BOUT NESSI, BELLA, EDWARD, THE CULLENS, CHARLIE, AND HER MOTHER NEEDS TO FIND OUT WHATS BEEN REALLY HAPPENING. THEN HER MOTHERS GETS NERVOUS AND STOP TALKING TO THEM FOR AWHILE. AND BELLA REALLY TELL HER DAD THAT NESSI CAME OUT OF HER WHOM AND NOT ADOPTED. AND NESSI ENDING UP BEEN JACOB AGE ALREADY AND THATS WHY REENE IS MAD AT ALL OF THEM. AND THE OTHER HYBRID [[FORGOT HOW TO SPELL HIS NAME]] AND JACOB END UP FIGHTING OVER NESSI AND MAKE HER CHOSE OVER THE BOTH OF THEM. AND AT THE END SHE GETS KNOCK UP BY JOCAB AND THEN THE OTHER HYBRID [[ TWINSZ]]CAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT TO CHOSE BETWEEN THEM CAUSE SHE WANTS BOTH OF THEM[[ONE HALF WOLVE AND VAMPIRE SINCE HER AND HYBRID ARE BOTH HALF VAMPIRE]].......STAY TUNE
You know what I think I would write it according to all the Cullen family, that would be sick!
Renesme and Jacob. More around Renesme more though. I love herr shes go cute. "Momma I love you"
from renesmee point of view. growing and changing, and how things turn out with "mom and dad" and jacob.
You know, I have actually thought about trying to continue the story. I just can't see anywhere for the story to go. All of my questions were answered by the end of Breaking Dawn. Plus, I am NO where near as good of a writer as Stephenie. But, I'm not completely ruling my ideas out. If I did it would probably be based on Nessie.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service