The Twilight Saga

LET'S SAY this is just a "What if" question. What would you think if at the reception, Bella, kisses jacob? like kissing passionately? and then she realizes that she loves him more? and she does this after the wedding, at the party that Alice and Esme have neatly organized, while Jacob was dancing with Bella? [trust me, if this really did happen, it would be a nightmare!] then Edward tells her "It's ok Bella, I just want you to be happy!" Edward would be hurt but what can he do? I would probably cry at that point, but what if? Tell me, if you would scream your throat out if this happened, tell me if you would have wanted this to happen or not. I certainly don't but I'm extremely curious!

Tags: Bella, Breaking, Dawn, Edward, Jacob, Twilight

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

If that happened well it would not be a true ending to a poignant love story. There would be no Bella Cullen the vampire, no renesmee, no isle esme and a very short conclusion!!!!! Just as well it is a what if and well what if no more LOL
I think a lot of Twilight fans would have been pretty upset. Me included. It would have made the whole story kind of pointless...girl falls in love with vampire only to ditch him for a werewolf in the end?? I would have been super mad.
LETS JUST NOT THINK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh.... -stares blankly- It definately wouldn't ba a satifying ending, and SM would have quite a few rabid fangirls trying to sue. Hm...personally, I would probably throw the book across the room and not bother finish it. x3
I would throw the books away, and move on to something else. The story would have been pointless, not to mention boring.
I DONT !!! THAT'S MESSSED UP !! AFTER EDWARD SAVED HER FROM JAMES THEN FROM VICTORY !!!! WUT THE HELL !!!! I SAY " NO " PLUS GIVES HER A BABY !! HOW DO U THINK EDWARD WOULD FEEL !!!!
I agree soo much, i mean, if this were the ending, i would probably just rip the book up or do something bizzare to it! I mean like, doesn't she appreciate Edward anymore? But let's keep in mind that this didn't happen and would NEVER have happened.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service