The Twilight Saga

Okay I know I'm a big team edward person and I love Robert pattinson and some people are saying that he's not going to play edward in breaking dawn!!!!! We have to do something about it. There is no twilight saga without Robert pattinson even when his a main person to the movie. I want to fond out the truth so can someone pleas tell me it's not true!!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!! They can't do that!!!! We should pro-test!!!!!! Tell me what yall think!!!!!!Please this is important!!!!!!!!!

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

Oh My God!!! Robert Pattinson IS and will always be the perfect EDWARD CULLEN!!!! No body can replace him!!!! No way!!!
I believe they've (the Cullens) all committed to the entire saga.
THANK YOU BOTH I REALLY NEEDED THAT!!!!!!!
No, don't worry. I have read that Rob has signed on to do breaking Dawn. I was also worried at some point because there was this one artcile that said rob might be a bit to old to play Edward then, because Edward is'nt suppose to age, he is suppose to be 17 and rob is almost 24. But don't worry he will be doing breaking dawn, because if he wasn''t i wouldn't watch it, because it wouldn't really be the same, if that make's sense :) So don't worry Rob lovers, Rob will be in breaking dawn! :)
Rob IS the PERFECT EDWARD CULLEN NO ONE ELSE !!!!!!!
No one is gonna replace him!!!! He got signed on. I LUV him 2! No one can be a better EdWARD!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service