The Twilight Saga

I know that this book is very Meaningful to everyone, cuz everyone was so sad to see it end, but was happy to see everyone happy. And while reading the book I found many, many things that left a place in my heart, such as things Edward & Bella said to each other, and i just wanna know what everyones favorites quotes of are, in the book!
Mine has to be on the last page:

"*Dang it*" he growled, kissing hungrily down the edge of my jaw.
"We have plenty of time to work on it," I reminded him.
"Forever and forever and forever" He murmurred.
"that sounds exactly right to me."
And then we continued blissfully into this small, but perfect piece of our forever.
<33

Views: 28

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

ha ha. i like the one when Alice said,
"her fashion sense hasn't improved as much as her balance"
and "You. Got. Food. In. My Hair."
LOL
so many quotes to post.

but here's one:

"Alice told me what she'd seen of Carlisle and his family. I could hardly believe that such an
existence was possible. But Alice made me optimistic. So we went to find them."
"Scared the hell out of them, too," Edward said, rolling his eyes at Jasper before turning to
me to explain. "Emmett and I were away hunting. Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars,
towing this little freak" - he nudged Alice playfully - "who greets them all by name, knows
everything about them, and wants to know which room she can move into."
Alice and Jasper laughed in harmony, soprano and bass.
"When I got home, all my things were in the garage," Edward continued.
Alice shrugged. "Your room had the best view."
They all laughed together now.
"That's a nice story," I said.
Three pairs of eyes questioned my sanity.
Every quote in all of the books make me smile and laugh.. but..
i know this isnt breaking dawn, i think its new moon,
Billy black- you can stay and have some of my spaghetti, thats been passed down generations
Jacob- dad, i dont think ragu's been around that long!!
makes me laugh...
probably really wrong, but thats what i remember...
well since ther're are soo many its hard to narrow it.. but i love the one on the note
"look after my heart i left it with you" but the funniest is "You.Got.food.In. My. Hair!!" haha
mine are:
"Bring on he shackles. I'm your prisinor."
"...And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."
TeeHee.
Lol yeahh!
but there is another one that i liked,
but it wasn't from Breaking Dawn it was from Eclipse
[[i think]]
&& its like when Quil is with Claire
&& Claire goes:
"Kwill Awl Wet Now"
haha thats adorable!
Goodbye, Jacob, my brother… my son.
Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 37, p.723

knew it was working then, so I concentrated even harder, dredging up specific memories I’d saved for this moment, letting them flood my mind, and hopefully his as well. Some of the memories were not clear – dim human memories, seen through weak eyes and heard through weak ears: the first time I’d seen his face… the way it felt when he’d held me in the meadow… the sound of his voice through the darkness of my faltering consciousness when he’d saved me from James… his face as he waited under a canopy of flowers to marry me… every precious moment from the island… his cold hands touching our baby through my skin… And the sharp memories, perfectly recalled: his face when I’d opened my eyes to my new life, to the endless dawn of immortality… that first kiss… that first night…
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 39, p.753

Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 39, p.753
My favorite quotes from BD were...
when Bella finds out that Jacob has imprinted on Renesmee and she trips...
Edward was like "Amazing isn't she?" Edward murmured

I just love that one!
i have so many...most of them are from Edward of course. i got into the quotes because i like to bring up the books in my daily life and my friend hasnt read them but we talk about finding the one and i'm always showing her quotes....love them...here they go:

I thought I’d explained it clearly before. Bella, I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist.

You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy.

Only you could be more important than what I wanted… what I needed. What I want and need is to be with you, and I know I’ll never be strong enough to leave again. I have too many excuses to stay—thank heaven for that! It seems you can’t be safe, no matter how many miles I put between us.

Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.

My heart hasn’t beat in almost ninety years, but this was different. It was like my heart was gone—like I was hollow. Like I’d left everything that was inside me here with you.

Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?

I’ll be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me. Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you.

You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours.

(HE SAYS THIS IF HE WERE HUMAN A BOY BACK IN HIS TIME) If I had found you, there isn’t a doubt in my mind how I would have proceeded. I was that boy, who would have — as soon as I discovered that you were what I was looking for — gotten down on one knee and endeavored to secure your hand. I would have wanted you for eternity, even when the word didn’t have quite the same connotations.

I’ve been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan.

The moment Bella’s heart stops beating, I will be begging for you to kill me
I love the scenes in BD when Bella arm-wrestles Emmett and discovers the closet in the cottage.
I like (This is the only one I can think of at the moment cuz they ae all SO amazing)

Bella: "I love you."
Edward: "Thats why we're here."

The whole THE END thing on the last page made me want to burst out crying. I mean IT CANT END!!! *runs of crying*

I also liike the quotes from Eclipse:

Bella: "I hate you Jacob Black."
Jake: "That's good. Hate is a passionate emotion."
Bella: "I'll give you passionate. Murder. The ultimate crime of passion."

Emmett: "Fall down again Bella?"
Bella: "No Emmett, I punched a werewolf in the face."
(cant recall exact quote for this next one)
Bella: "I'm sad to say I didnt do any damage."
Edward: "I can change that." He offered
Bella: "I was hoping you would say that."
Quotes:
"...And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb... What a sick, masochistic lion."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service