The Twilight Saga

Doc B M.D.'s Discussions (1,768)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"An excellent point. Plus if Edward turns her later. She would have her whole family…"

Doc B M.D. replied Nov 17, 2009 to When WAS the best time for Bella to be turned into a Vampire? The first Fire and Ice decision

33 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Thank all of you so very much. Bella's atypical interactions with Eward and Jacob,…"

Doc B M.D. replied Oct 29, 2009 to If Bella had asked for your advice about “ having loving feelings for two different men” ? (Eclipse’s big question! )

10 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by GemmaJ

"Dear Gemma, But as Esme is compassionate and understand and also wants Bella her new…"

Doc B M.D. replied Oct 29, 2009 to If Bella had asked for your advice about “ having loving feelings for two different men” ? (Eclipse’s big question! )

10 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by GemmaJ

"Dear Juliet, Exactly right. When you can't live without someone. You can't live with…"

10 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by GemmaJ

"Dear Sasha, Great point. In my response I tried to say the same thing with "To your…"

10 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by GemmaJ

"Dear Tara, So really Esme is the perfect person for Bella to talk to. DB Powerful po…"

10 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by GemmaJ

"Dear Fran, Wow what a wonderful post. And you captured Esme's personality perfectlt.…"

10 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by GemmaJ

"Dear Reading Bear, I am very glad you asked this question. Bella's actions at this…"

10 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by GemmaJ

"(Be kind first post is blind) Dear Reading Bear, I am afraid I am totally, totally…"

Doc B M.D. replied Oct 27, 2009 to If you had been Carlisle: What would your advice have been on the: “Werewolves are off limits,” debate?

23 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Aileen Cullen Black

"Right"

Doc B M.D. replied Oct 27, 2009 to Immortality or Death, Your Choice?

63 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Leigha

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service