The Twilight Saga

Fran's Discussions (369)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gemma, Question: What if Alice and Jasper weren't destined and Jasper met Aro and…"

Fran replied Mar 19, 2010 to Jasper and The Volturi

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Leigha

"Hi Doc, Hypothetical Eclipse Question: If you were Esme, and Bella had come to you a…"

Fran replied Oct 27, 2009 to If Bella had asked for your advice about “ having loving feelings for two different men” ? (Eclipse’s big question! )

10 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by GemmaJ

"Of course Doc, we would be there. We are family after all."

Fran replied Oct 27, 2009 to Immortality or Death, Your Choice?

63 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Leigha

"Now I didn't really hate jacob in Eclipse but I had a seriously hard to reading New…"

Fran replied Oct 27, 2009 to If you had been Carlisle: What would your advice have been on the: “Werewolves are off limits,” debate?

23 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Aileen Cullen Black

"It's nice to see we think alike again. And yes I hated saying that Bella needed to s…"

Fran replied Oct 27, 2009 to If you had been Carlisle: What would your advice have been on the: “Werewolves are off limits,” debate?

23 Oct 29, 2009

"Hi Gemma, If Carlise stood over you whilst you were dying telling you what he could…"

Fran replied Oct 27, 2009 to Immortality or Death, Your Choice?

63 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Leigha

"Hi Doc, Hypothetical question: If you had been Carlisle: What would your advice have…"

23 Oct 29, 2009

"Hi Doc, Hypothetical Question: No 1. If you “WERE BELLA,” and you HAD DECIDED to go…"

Fran replied Oct 24, 2009 to Bella’s Choice! Arizona State University, or The University of Alaska South East? Fire and Ice, Discussion No. 2

13 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by devyn

"Question: No. 1. If You had been Bella (at that moment) when would you have wanted t…"

Fran replied Oct 22, 2009 to When WAS the best time for Bella to be turned into a Vampire? The first Fire and Ice decision

33 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Your welcome Tara"

Fran replied Oct 19, 2009 to Bella's rejection of Edward in the meadow. Edward: "I Love You, I want You, Right Now! Bella's response: Thanks but no thanks! WT....?

10 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Fran

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service