The Twilight Saga

Aileen Cullen Black's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"What was done to Rosalie was beyond terrible. When she tells Bella the story you get…"

Aileen Cullen Black replied Nov 27, 2009 to Do You Feel Sorry For Rosalie In Her Past Life?(before vampire)

5 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by LaDy SaPpHiRe

"YES!!!!!!!!! The saga is for everyone and anyone who enjoys reading the books and or…"

Aileen Cullen Black replied Nov 17, 2009 to Is It Okay For A Guy To Like Twilight

21 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by MyseryGuitarMan#2

"I think the three of them,( Edward, Jacob, & Bella,) are equal in the manipulati…"

Aileen Cullen Black replied Nov 17, 2009 to Jacob Manipulating Bella?

34 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Crystal Jeannette Gonzalez

"NO!!! I was glad she came to terms with her feelings for Jake. Bella loved both Edwa…"

Aileen Cullen Black replied Nov 12, 2009 to Where you mad when bella kissed jake?

299 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Megan Tcelena Moon

"I don't know what I would choose. It would depend on where I was in my life at the t…"

Aileen Cullen Black replied Oct 29, 2009 to Immortality or Death, Your Choice?

63 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Leigha

"Yes the compromise was good. It was all her choice.It was Bella choice to be near th…"

Aileen Cullen Black replied Oct 29, 2009 to If you had been Carlisle: What would your advice have been on the: “Werewolves are off limits,” debate?

23 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Aileen Cullen Black

"No there is no replacing Jacob Black. Edward and Jacob are two different to try to b…"

Aileen Cullen Black replied Oct 29, 2009 to TEAM EDWARD VS. TEAM JACOB

15 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Leigha

"Bella doesn't need anyone to tell her who she should be friends with or ' hang out'…"

Aileen Cullen Black replied Oct 29, 2009 to If you had been Carlisle: What would your advice have been on the: “Werewolves are off limits,” debate?

23 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Aileen Cullen Black

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service