The Twilight Saga

wiccangdess13's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"yep I felt the same way when I read it. Actually every time I read it"

wiccangdess13 replied Apr 14, 2009 to Who else thinks that the twilight magic was ruined by this whole Bella being in love with Jacob? give me some details

14 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by nesto

"I agree with you completely. Bella was never fair to Edward when it came to Jacob. H…"

wiccangdess13 replied Apr 13, 2009 to Did anyone feel that at then end when Bella went to visit Jacob even though she chooce Edward that it was like she wanted Jacob more if she had a choice?

13 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Robin Cullen

"She wasn't selfish for asking him to stay but I thought she was selfish when she kep…"

wiccangdess13 replied Mar 15, 2009 to What did you think when bella asked edward to stay with her when the fight happened?

31 May 26, 2009
Reply by lover girl*

"He did not think it was newborns because they left Charlie alive. He says that when…"

wiccangdess13 replied Mar 8, 2009 to why do you think Edward didn't get that it was the newborn vampires that got into Bella's room?

18 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by JessieC

"Maybe Tanya was Jealous of Bella because Edward turned her down and picked Bella. Sh…"

wiccangdess13 replied Mar 8, 2009 to what did everyone think about when the denali coven refused to help the cullens in there time of need

15 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Katie [stregoni benefici]

"Fav pack member is Seth. I hated that Jacob kissed Bella (every time)"

wiccangdess13 replied Mar 8, 2009 to

just now

"He was toying with Bella because he knew it would get to Edward and he was trying to…"

wiccangdess13 replied Mar 8, 2009 to i need to know, what went on with felix wink and smile at bella and in the newmoon Edward getting mad at him?

3 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by wiccangdess13

"It was Edward. But Edward jumped in and helped Seth with Riley by throwing him. Then…"

wiccangdess13 replied Mar 8, 2009 to Seth or Edward

29 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by IAmDouble-O14

"I know they love eachother and everything, I am just saying if it was you and you wa…"

wiccangdess13 replied Mar 7, 2009 to If Esme was so upset about losing her child that she tried to kill herself, how could she not hate Carlisle for not only saving her but making it so she has to live with that pa

12 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Amethyst C.

"I understand why CHarlie was upset with Edward but he over stepped when he was pushi…"

wiccangdess13 replied Mar 7, 2009 to who here thinks that charlie was overreacting in eclipse

11 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Aena Briones

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service