The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Bella' (13)

← Back to The Official Eclipse Book Discussion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how many times have you seen Eclipse and what was your favorite part?

I have seen it twice and my favorite part is when Edward presents Bella with a ring and asks her to marry him.

Started by Ben Schneider

1 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by ulfah samodra

Bella's ring

Did you liked the ring Edward gave to Bella? To be honest I didn't liked it at all. I think they could have choose a different one, more Ed…

Started by maria j

12 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Renesmee's Mother

Did Bella make you mad near the end of the book?

WARNING: For those of you who have not finished Eclipse or read Breaking Dawn there are Spoilers for both of the books even though this is…

Started by Kenzie Cullen

286 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by cathy

Jacob Manipulating Bella?

I don't know about you, but i certainly get the feeling that Jacob manipulates her. After nursing her to a somewhat normal state during New…

Started by Georgina

34 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Crystal Jeannette Gonzalez

Edward Cullen song.. (another you tube vid')

lol i love this... (link for those who can't see the video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzjDlUwtNpc

Started by ஐღ Viktoria ღஐ

4 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by diana

Why Victoria lead the newborns to forks

I always supposed Victoria lead the newborns to forks for destiny and bellas death....but for all of you you may feel different i would lik…

Started by Summer Lynai Lynch

5 May 9, 2009
Reply by girscouts2664

Favorite Eclipse Quotes

My favorite quotes are: "What did you do to this?" Edward asked horrorstruck "It didn't want to come out of the dashboard." (bella) "So you…

Started by Samantha

24 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Donser

Sun shines on the great. So how come it always rains in Forks?

I want to write a story that starts at the end of Eclipse. Bella chooses Jacob and not Edward. I think it should be good. Tell me what you…

Started by Christine Murray-Nicolson

5 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Claudia

what are you most looking forward to in Eclipse?

now that Summit has announced plans to release Eclipse in June of 2010 what are you most looking forward to in the movie? I'm looking forwa…

Started by Ben Schneider

13 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by IAmDouble-O14

The woods scene: Remember when Jacob was getting cozy with Bella because it was freezing? Well...

Ok, I need to get something straight. When Jacob got in the sleeping with Bella to keep her warm, and then there was that convo between Jac…

Started by Laura Hale

7 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Mara Rediske

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service