The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'eclipse' (28)

← Back to The Official Eclipse Book Discussion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where you mad when bella kissed jake?

was anybody totally mad when bella kissed jacob b4 he went to go fight the newborns. and edward...I cant believe he wasnt mad that his fian…

Started by aroiscreepy

299 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Megan Tcelena Moon

Is it just me or.........

Is it just me or do you think Seth(Boo Boo Stewart) looks just like a little puppy. I cant even imagine him taking out Riley............

Started by jparker123196

4 May 8, 2010
Reply by Natshane

Kelly Clarkson's "Already Gone" sounds like Bella voicing her relationship with Jacob or (vice versa) in New Moon/Eclipse

It's really sweet. The lyrics totally reminded me of Bella being in love with Jake, but that really wasn't enough and the pain Jacob suffe…

Started by Iris

9 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Micky Cullen

ECLIPSE photos movie stills!

new stills from the movie eclipse! i don't know about you but i was waiting a long time for this!! LOL i have no idea if you have s…

Started by Afroditi XXX

24 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Ms. T Lee

what songs do u think describe eclipse or the chericters in the book

like love me by Justin Bieber would be how Jacob feels about bella so my list would be -Cinderella by Sweetbox for rose's story ch 7 -so in…

Started by JessCupcake^-^

9 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by JessCupcake^-^

twilight characters are give some spoilers about eclipse before the twilight new moon premier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlCD2-eTOrU

Started by tayyyar

3 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by tayyyar

Summit announces third 'Twilight'

Summit announces third 'Twilight' 'Eclipse' to be released June 30, 2010 By DAVE MCNARY 'Twilight' has earned $363 million worldwide at…

Started by Camille

2 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by nique

How does everyone feel about the part where Bella breaks her hand punching Jacob in the face???

I know everyone remembers that part!!!...well I know i do!!!! Think about it...when Jacob kisses Bella trying to make her realize she love…

Started by JenelleNicole

51 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Jackie Black

Eclipse;s Due Date W/ Kristen's New Hair.

So with Kristen's New Movie coming out she previosly got a Mullet as a new hair cut. And the Eclipse movie will start filming in about 20 d…

Started by Jessica

15 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by KAR0LiiNA

alec & jane

i think alexander ludwig would be a better alec and annasophia robb would be a better jane than cameron bright and dakota fanning. what…

Started by Kellie

8 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by alexandra black:*:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service