The Twilight Saga

i think alexander ludwig would be a better alec and annasophia robb would be a better jane than cameron bright and dakota fanning.

what do you think?

Tags: bright, cameron, dakota, eclipse, fanning, jane, movie, riley

Views: 454

Replies to This Discussion

they would be great, too. I like Dakota, but not Cameron:/ Tom Felton woulda been better...
yeah dakotas okay. i know tom would be good
i like your choice.. they surely fit to the characters.. and probably better than the ones chosen.. but i think that i'll wait for the film to come out to see how successful dakota and cameron are as alec and jane.. they are cool cripy actors so you never know :P
thankss. yeah haha i just think their looks fit:D
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH AFRODITTI. I LIKE ANNA SOPHIA; SHE DID GREAT IN "BRIDGE TO TIRIBITHIA", AND I LIKED HER ALSO IN "JUMPER", BUT I DONT THINK SHE HAS THE EXPERIENCE THAT DAKOTA HAS PLAYING DRAMATIC ROLES. DAKOTA AT HER EARLY AGE IS A PRO; UNLIKE, ANNA IS GREAT FOR MORE DISNEY CHILDISH LIKE MOVIES. GIVE HER A FEW MORE YEARS AND SHE WILL BE GREAT. ALEXANDER HOWEVER I REALLY DO NOT SEE HIM DEVELOPING. DID ANYONE SEE THE SEEKER? BESIDES THAT THE MOVIE WAS HORRIBLE, HIS PERFORMANCE WAS GHASTLY AS WELL. CAMERON IS PERFECT FOR THIS ROLE. HAS ANYONE SEEN HIS WORK? I MEAN HE PLAYS A CREEPY KID REALLY GOOD! WE CAN'T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT X-MEN BECAUSE HE WAS PRACTICALLY NON EXSISTENT. HOWEVER I AM NO CINEMA PROFESSIONAL, SO I WILL WAIT TO SEE WHAT DAKOTA AND CAMERON HAVE IN STORE FOR US. TEAM EDWARD.
I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY. ANNA SOPHIA ROBB IS BETTER IN THOSE CHILD LIKE MOVIES. BUT TEAM JACOB!
like your choice... they look like each other much better than dakota and cameron...coz they were twins right?..

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service