The Twilight Saga

I think she could easily do just ONE more book...cause there's soooooooooo many unanswered questions for me...like what happened with Renesmee, Jacob and the pack, the Voltri, and Bella( w/ her sheild?)...and then she could put in stories of how Emmett's human life was and Esme's. Oh and is Bella ever gonna go to college or what? Is she ever gonna she Rene again? I just thought that she could make all of that into a book. Anyone agree?

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

yup yup yup., i want a never ending story,, hehehe.. i want to know Edward's thoughts beginning to Twilight until Breaking Dawn,,, hahaha, LOL.
Yeah, I think she could of kept it going but if it had to end she did a great job at it...
I SO AGREE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF RENESMEE AND JACOB GET TOGETHER. OR IF THEY MOVE TO A DIFFERENT PLACE. WHAT HAPPNS IS BELLA GOES TO DARTMOUTH AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN THERE. I RALLY HOPE SHE WRITES ANOTHER
I think she should do all the books from Edwards point of view she shouldnt stop at just Midnight sun.
Right there with ya! I WOULD LOVE another book - there are SO many questions.
YES I DO. MAYBE A SERIES ON EMMETT AND ROSALIE. JASPER AND ALICE. CARLISLE AND ESME. JACOB AND RENESME.
yess i dooo..........
she was working on another book. but sum1 posted it on the Internet. now its on hold. she might come out with Midnight Sun. but no1 knows 4 sure.
she MAY.
but she SHOULDNT.
of course!!
yes!!!!!!i heard that she was making another one called midnightsun
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service