The Twilight Saga

Do you think she is the correct person to be Leah?

I made a group http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/WedonotwantVanessaHudgenstobeL...

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

hella no she will lk rune the hole entire part!!!! hell to the freaking no, im going to be really pissed off if she ends up doing it!!!
NO WAY!!!! She is not any way good for that part. It would ruin Leah. Her actress needs to be an unkown or someone not so famous. That is the trouble when an actress is to well known for something. Like with the Dakota Fanning playing Jane, that is good because she plays all different kinds of rolls and is not well known for just one series.
Not at all. She's an okay actress, but she is too well known. Kristen and Robert made their big break in twilight but vanessa was already in HSM. Find someone else, theres alot of other great actresses out there.
I dont think vanessa should play leah, i heard they were thinkin of Brenda Song as well. Id prefer her but i think Leah should be played by an up an coming actress really.
brenda song as leah? omg thats worse than vanessa hudgens haha

I don't wanna see vanessa hudgens in the movie -.- I don't like her
Brenda song is Asian???? Leah is Native American.. Isn't she?
WOW... that's right what are they thinking? Asian as a Leah?
every time i look at her all i see is hsm and that is not wat i want to see in twilight it would ruin it for me
Ummm no...if anyone has seen Apocalypto, I think the chick that plays the pregnant wife that was stuck after the aztecs invaded. Dude's wife...to me she has a young enough face, and the physical native american-esque features for the part...
Her name is Dalia Hernandez. I don't know how to post her pic..
I don't want her.... her face irritates me..
WHAT!! SHE IS PLAYING LEAH! WHAT THATS MESSED UP
SHE BELONGS ON DISNEY CHANNEL
UGH NO SHES NOT THE RIGHT PERSON AT ALL
no no no no no no no no
she belongs on disney channel...not Twilight Saga

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service