The Twilight Saga

Hey everyone! I started this discussion so we could share our thoughts on the movie. so i have a few questions. 
feel free to answer the questions or just post what you liked/didnt like about the movie.

questions:
1. did you like the movie? why or why not?

2. what was your favorite scene?

3. is there anything from the book that didn't make the movie that you wish was in the movie?

4. is there anything in the movie that you wish wasn't in the movie?

5. are there any quotes from the book that you wish were in the movie? what's your favorite line from the movie?

here are some pictures to enjoy
i think they are cute haha :)

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much!!!
I agree 100% with all your observations/comments. Rosalie's eyebrows bothered me too haha.
you got it ALL right! 10000000000000% agree with u! love your Rosalie observation lol (^_^)"
i HATED THE MOVIE. SOOOOO MAD AT STEPHANIE FOR ALLOWING THEM TO SCREW IT UP. fIRST MOVIE WENT TO FAST AND DIDN'T CAPTURE THE EMOTION THAT AT LEAST THE FIRST MOVIE DID. tHE SHOULD HAVE JUST LET THE FIRST DIRECTOR DO ALL OF THEM. SHE WAS A REAL FAN AND TRULY CARED ABOUT THE STORY. IT SAD THEY REALLY SCREWED UP A WONDERFUL STORY.
i agree the movies should have more heart and soul.

im not sure but maybe the reason eclipse was the way it was would be so i would make more sense to the viewers...?
believe it or not there are some people out there who haven't read the books! (i think they are crazy because we all know how amazing the books are!)

BUT back to my point...my dad (and many other people i know) said the second movie was a little hard for him to follow because he didnt read the book so maybe eclipse was made the way it was to be a little more straight forward...

idk that might not be true but it's just an idea.
i loveeeed the movie.. it was pretty close to the book.. the scenes were excellent.. my favorite scenes (there were many i can't really decide!) were the proposal scene... Edward had already proposed so many times and the answer was no and you could totally see the anxiety on his face.. and the gasp of relief when Bella says yes.... amazing :)
the fight with victoria (omg!)..
the explaining scene in the end, in the meadow.. "it was a choice between who i should be and who i really am.." ...
the sex talk with Charlie (hahaha) ...

now i really wish there was the scene with Angela and their talk.. and i wish there was the scene where she has said her goodbyes with jacob and cries herself out and Edward worries so much.... also maybe the scene where he explains what happened with Paul and Emmet... and makes jokes about the plane.. (that would be a hard one though i get it!) and the tent scene.. good.. really good.. not amazing though!.. this scene in the book was beyond words!! the tent scene and the bed scenes were really good.. not amazing though! people we need more details! these are exactly the scenes that you need to spend time on making!!! hallo??

then maybe the way jasper tells the story.. or Rosalie talking to bella.. now i think the books are more detailed there.. the movie was ok i guess.. and besides Rosalie for the first time is not so hostile against Bella in the books... pretty hostile in the movie though..

now i have to point out that i am team Switzerland.. i love both their characters and humor... honestly.. but!.. Taylor seemed to me that he was really pushing himself hard to say Jacob's lines.. i mean the scene at the school.. "..you didn't tell her?"... or .. at the garage "..Bella plz.. i'm sorry".. or the tent scene.. he didn't really convince me.... :( .. anyway at the kissing scenes and the rest he did great,... Team Switzerland honestly... just commenting on the acting...

to sum up i liked it a lot.. the book was better of course.. but i think David S. really pulled it off.. congrats to all of them! they did a great job... :)
haha the sex talk with charlie was hilarious! i absolutly love billy burke as charlie. i think out of all the actors he reminds me the most of the character he is potraying. he acts exactly like i imagined it in the book! he's great!
it was hilarious
i would 've loved if alice said "got'cha" really missed that line lol

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service