The Twilight Saga

Maybe it's because the pace just SEEMS slower, but I am really CRAWLING through Eclipse. I started reading the series a week and a half ago and sped thru twilight in 4 days, New moon in 3... i have been reading Eclipse for two or three days and just can't get hooked. Did anyone else have this problem? I'm on Chapter 11: Legends. I think I am just mad because she's making me wait so long for the action.... hmmmm am I crazy for not being able to get thru it as easily?

Tags: eclipse

Views: 10

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

For me it felt like that too untill about just over half way through, when it gets interesting!!
ahhh! ahhh! ahh! No more spoilers! lol STOP THAT! :-P I'm getting to the good stuff, I am at chapter 14 now, and stuff is actually getting ready to happen. UGH............................................. I am so trying to get this read by the next to days damnit!

Does anybody notice that Stephenie Meyer uses a lot of the same words in her series? Like, incredulous, chagrin, and "holy cRow?" I have never heard that phrase in my life! Holy cow, yes, crow? no. Is that a northwest thing?
well i am on chapter nine but yea im truggling in it as well
yea this one is the slowet one but keep readding it its good i am reading it as well again for the 1000 th tiimes lol
mmmmmm I had that problem 4 like a day.....but keep reading it andu will get rewarded!!!!! really u won't be dissapointed! It really gets better....
well i finally finished it, and i have to say, it was sort of disappointing. Eclipse is my least favorite of the saga. :( But now, to Breaking dawn!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service