The Twilight Saga

I'm just curious what everyone thought of The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner. I thought it was a really good book and I almost cried to it. It took me two days to read it and that was all I was concentrated on--kind of like how I was when I first read the Twilight Saga.

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

me too. i loved having the knowledge beyond the cullens.the information from the book helped me understand the other side of the story and then watching some of the parts in eclipse.....
Yeah i found Riley's four times a year thing kinda funny
I truly enjoyed reading Bree Tanner, it put me in a frame of mind like I knew the whole story. Which is wierd I never felt like I was missing part of "the story". Now it is complete in my head.
i felt the same way , like i had the complete story !
I loved Diego!!! He was my favorite character in the book. I think they should've let them stay alive, but I don't think I would like it very much if they joined the Cullens. I don't know I think it would just mess things up with the family. They could've like sent them to live in Denali or something I just don't think it was right to kill Bree. Does anyone know why Victoria killed Diego???

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service