The Twilight Saga

I know i was hoping for a fight between the two of them because it would have just showed even more how much they both love Bella. I would have been on Edward's side during the fight.

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Remember Edward has much nore experience than Jacob has. Remember in BD Bella discribes Edwards hunting skills? He is so good at it that he never gets a drop of blood on his white shirt. In Bellas first hunt the mountian lions claws made a mess of her dress but they felt like feathers on her skin. Edward is quick, strong, and hears your thoughts. If it came down to just the two of them and both sides let at it, I mean dropped their guards and let instinct take control, I relly believe Edward would hurt him bad. Jacobs big so the take down would not be easy but remember Edward doesn't get tired, his muscles never grow fatiuged and time means nothing. Jacob could not hold out against that kind of threat for to long.
YAH RIGHT EDWARD WOULD FIGHT FOR HIS LOVE 110%
No , I was not hopng for a fight ,I kinda knew that would not happen Edward it to nice for that ,he just came back and for him to hurt Bella anymore.He could not live with himself if that happen.The kiss is what helps the story out that it happened and that they both know what he would and has done.
i think edward only resited fighting with the dog because it would of hurt bella.
ah... well when i was reading this part,, I really haven't think about that.. I got carried away by the emotions involved on it, Im actually worrying on what Edward feels,, oh God i know he really is hurt, but he is so a gentleman that he respects Bella that even if it hurts him, if that what Bella wants, he'll give it without hesitation. but on the latter part.. i actually think about, would the story be nice if the had a fight.. hmmm.
I thought it. But i knew that Edward would'nt do it. Because he knows that Bella loves him!!!
Edward wouldn't fight Jacob, even though Jacob would happily fight Edward. It would upset Bella too much,
hell yeah but it was totaly cool that they didn't but ones u past jacob begin werewolf n edward bing vampire n put they together they make a good team
YES I WAS I MEAN BELLA REALLY DID NOT CARE AT THE TIME AND I HATE JACOB SO I WOULD HAVE ENJOYED THAT
yess
haha yah!! same here ^^ =] xxx
YES!!!
I kinda wanted a fight...
But, Edward told her to do what would make her happy and Jacob knows how to work her guilt against her...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service