The Twilight Saga

was anybody totally mad when bella kissed jacob b4 he went to go fight the newborns.
and edward...I cant believe he wasnt mad that his fiancee kissed someone elsse, but then again he just wants her to be happy.

Tags: bella, eclipse, edward, jacob, kiss, newborn

Views: 282

Replies to This Discussion

I think it was necessary. Jake could have given Bella an entirely different life that Edward would never be able to offer her and Bella saw this. When she chose between Edward and Jake it had to be a choice she made fully understanding what she was giving up. At first I was angry that Jake tricked her but he was desperately in love with a girl he was losing. It would be different if Bella and him didn't have a connection but like it says in the book, Jake and Bella would have been made for each other in a world where vampires and werewolves didn't exist. Despite Edward, he is the only boy she has ever connected with. I like Jake's character a lot because he doesn't ever give up on Bella, he is willing to fight for her and he doesn't baby her. This scene in the book is a perfect example of those traits.
I agree this scene describes their relationship's history so well. This kiss was definitely troublesome for Bella because she is so unsure of her self so often.
Exactly my sentiments.
not at all.
OMg!
I was so furious that I cried! I know it's really weird but I hated that part!
yes, that sucked
Yeah.....Even my teacher agrees Jacob is to pushy
I was mad the first time I read the book..but after I read New Moon for a third time I acctually understood where he was coming from. And after the tent scene I really got where he was coming from when he was being a jerk. He is only a kid and he doesnt know how to compete with Edward..I mean what guy would? But I did cry when Edward was being so nice,, hes soo perfect.
I like Jake alot and I feel super bad for him,, its hard to want something that you cant have.
TOTALLY!!! It made me want to kill Bella. I was like how could you do that to Edward!!
I was not mad at all!!!! but it was stupid of Bella to do it!!! How could she do that to Edward??? Well, Jacob tricked her, so thats an excuse. but still i wasnt mad, imagine yourself in Jacob's postition, going to die for who u loved, wouldnt you one one last thing from them??
I think Edward was expecting this much. He was hoping that Bella would choose Jacob; he always wanted Bella to have a very human life--something Jake could provide her with (More than Edward, anyway.) He wanted Bella to be happy--before he leaves to attend to the 'complication', he says, "I know you don't want an audience, no matter which way you decide to go."
I was so mad! i mean he knew that she loved him but couldnt at the same time cause of her love for edward. he was being kind of ass-ishh. :/ nd then he was telling her he was gonna kill himself if she didnt ask him to kiss her!? i mean i still like jake nd edward but still. i guess they both hurt bella in a way.. but that guilt trip by jake was crazy nd unexpectedd! :/

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service