The Twilight Saga

was anybody totally mad when bella kissed jacob b4 he went to go fight the newborns.
and edward...I cant believe he wasnt mad that his fiancee kissed someone elsse, but then again he just wants her to be happy.

Tags: bella, eclipse, edward, jacob, kiss, newborn

Views: 292

Replies to This Discussion

i was a liitle mad but i just thought she needed to do that to realise how much she really loved edward and how no one else could compare.
Come on you guys!! Edward is hot ONLY in the Twilight Movie but in real life Jacob is way HOTTER! Come on, y'all know that some teenagers just like old ones than teenagers like them! BUT i do have to admit that i prefer VAMPIRES than WEREWOLVES because even if a human transforms into a vampire you can still KISS them but when a human transforms into a werewolf I BET you won't want to kiss them, i mean who would want to kiss a dog? EEEWW! anyway, i'm not MAD at all when BELLA kisses Jake...Jake is wicked HOT!!! Go JACOB! besides if BELLA didn't kiss Jacob she would never really realize that she belong with EDWARD!!!
aroiscreepy

I ws absoluetly cross when jacob kissed her, as he blatently blackmailed her to do so, by saying he'd take himself out of the picture by possibly dying, and it being his last thing, how do you treat someone you love like that regardless, whether or not they loved you too and especially when she is so obviously in love more with the other person, he still did it. I know he loves her and he was desparate and that she asked him, but she didnt ask him that first she asked him to stay, and only on a promt from him did she ask him to kiss her, if he couldn't stay for her then i cant see how he thinks he loved her more.

Gem xx
I WAS FURIOUS!!!!!! I felt killing Jacob with Edward!!!!!!!
the first kiss between Jake and Bella had gotten me way more mad the the second kiss did because she was tricked into by Jacob out of the fact that she was scared that he might get hurt or even die. when the there was a small chance in any of the pack getting hurt or killed was the main push for what Bella had done
whats wrong wit u people i say she should be wit jacob
Yes I got mad! I couldn't believe she did that to Edward...what the heck?!
hi i'm new to the group, but i had to answer this! YES! I was very upset when Bella kissed Jake...i mean it all worked out in the end, but it just didn't make sense :(
so much mad. i was like, i don't want to read that part and go to the other page. but edward was amazing loving Bella that way. huhu.
no i wasnt mad lol i wanted bella and jacob as a couple not bella and edward
i WAS TOTALLY LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW DARE JACOB USE THE ONLY KINDA GOOD WEAKNESS THAT BELLA HAS FOR HIM AND JUS USE IT TO GET WHAT HE WANTS......HE IS SOOO IMMATURE!!!!!!! DAMN WEREWOLF!!!! ARGGGGHHHH

I WAS VERY CONFUSED WITH EDWARD FOR NOT AT LEAST BREAKING JACOB'S LEG.BUT HE WAS OUR PERFECT EDWARD AND ACTED LIKE A GENTLEMAN.... *FAINTS SLIGHTLY*
Jake dosnt deserve Bella thats a fact

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service