The Twilight Saga

was anybody totally mad when bella kissed jacob b4 he went to go fight the newborns.
and edward...I cant believe he wasnt mad that his fiancee kissed someone elsse, but then again he just wants her to be happy.

Tags: bella, eclipse, edward, jacob, kiss, newborn

Views: 283

Replies to This Discussion

I was really mad when she kissed him I think my blood pressure went way up the first time I read it. But now after reading it a few more times I feel bad for him. He just wanted to love her and be with her. But he does get his happy ending. But if things would have went farter I would have screamed. I also think Edward should have had something more to say to Jacob about the kiss.
Very true, but Edward just wants Bella to be happy! Anything that makes he happy he will silently accept and comply with either way.
I was simply shocked and frustrated and wonder WHAT IS SHE THINK?
i was mad becuase he started to make bella doubt her love for edward which was fun because that added a little spice for the books but i loved bellas response to him in the first kiss the the second one
I was so pissed i mean err, why is she so feeling for him i'd scream in his face and tell him to go fall down a well ,edward should have broken his jaw
I'm being pretty brave commenting on this discussion being the HUGE Jacob fan I am, but yes I was mad when Bella kissed Jacob but I was completely mad at Bella! I think she has been leading Jake on for the past two books!! I just can't see Jake hurt anymore over Bella. Bella needs to just be with Edward and leave Jacob alone to find someone who will loves him back 100%.
I hated it when Bella kissed Jacob or should I say when Jacob kissed Bella. I wish Edward would have broken his jaw at that second!
i was so totally mad i just dont understand how jake cant understand that shes taken
i looooooooooove when Bella kissed Jacoooob :)! don't hate me U_U
i mean..i love edward..but..i don't know..

both have that..passion :)!
YES i was.
Somehow, when i read the books .. i felt like Bella's feeling, instead of just a reader. and deep down in her heart, i know that Bella does love Jacob ( although she's not in love with him ) . So i must say that i love when Jacob kissed her .. And Edward, of course he couldn't get mad coz he is a very decent , lovable and caring vampire ever exist
Yes. <3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service