The Twilight Saga

was anybody totally mad when bella kissed jacob b4 he went to go fight the newborns.
and edward...I cant believe he wasnt mad that his fiancee kissed someone elsse, but then again he just wants her to be happy.

Tags: bella, eclipse, edward, jacob, kiss, newborn

Views: 254

Replies to This Discussion

i was ticked off, yeah
i was really mad when she kissed jake.
i was furious! I almost threw the book when i got to that part. I was so pissed! Bella shouldn't have done that.. I felt so bad for Edward.. He didn't deserve that from Bella.. It was unfair. I totally screamed alot and felt like killing him
i all the same stuff i was SO mad at first. but Edward was right when he left for for those 8 month -i don't hold that against Edward at all but i did happen- Jacob was there for her and she love him 2,i hate it though i'm all for team Edward and your right Edward deserved MUCH better from Bella, but she did try to stop at first but i think it just got 2 be to much for her. she was only human.
OH MY GAHHHHD I KNO ECACTLY HOW U FELT CUZ THATS HOW I FELT IN MY HEAD I WAS SCREAMING SKANK!!! I MEAN COME ON HOW COULD SHE DO THAT TO EDWARD!!???
yeah!!!..,if you compared Edward to Jacob!!!..,Edward is a God and Jacob is?!?!?!?!?..,watever!!!..,
what was Bella thinking?!?!?!??!
me too.. i felt that.. when i saw the poster of twilight in the mall i almost kicked it..
i no. what was bella thinking? she has the man of her dreams and she kisses a dog.
ugh.
if she was lucky enough to have edward, why does she pick the lesser person??????????
yep.. i wish im just the girl he love til eternity
I threw the book at the wall in anger. Same when Edward left in New Moon. SHE SHOULD THINK OF EVERYTHING EDWARD HAS DONE FOR HER!!!!!! HE SAVED HER FROM GETTING KILLED BY A CAR, KILLED BY JAMES, SAVED FROM BEING TRIPPED (probably a billion times), IT JUST TICKS ME OFF!!!!
i was furious! I almost threw the book when i got to that part. I was so pissed! Bella shouldn't have done that.. I felt so bad for Edward.. He didn't deserve that from Bella.. It was unfair.
yeah i totally i agree she has the perfect guy engaged and all and shes kiss jacob.. come on .... i was mad!!! at her for falling in that trick of his... i mean i even knew he was doing that so she would kiss him and edward didnt deserve that.. =[

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service