The Twilight Saga

was anybody totally mad when bella kissed jacob b4 he went to go fight the newborns.
and edward...I cant believe he wasnt mad that his fiancee kissed someone elsse, but then again he just wants her to be happy.

Tags: bella, eclipse, edward, jacob, kiss, newborn

Views: 254

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. <3
YES!!!! like how could edward just sit there an like accept it! she like bascialy cheated on him! i was furious i liked screamd !! i hate jacob how he liked awaes tried to steal bella off edward
I know ,How could Edward just keep it all inside I hate Jacob so much.
Riight on
Ok, he only left because he was trying to protect her. If she wanted pay back she shouldn't have accepted his apologize and made him work for it in New Moon. She shouldn't have kissed Jacob, period. It was cheating point blank regardless want happened in New Moon. They were past the whole 'Edward leaving thing' already. True Jacob was by her side as a friend, but that wasn't good enough for HIM, not Bella. He whined the entire time about him being hurt. IMHO, Edward should have cheated on her with Tanya! :)
ohhh i was MAAADDD!!! I'm not the biggest fan of Jacob in this book...
Me TOO i hate how he tricked her into to doing that he knew she didn't want him to die for her and he ran off anyway if i turned into a vamire and he did that and i saw him again i would have slaphis face off
DUH! of course i was mad
Well, knowing the situation she was in (what with Jake threatening suicide and all), it was really the only thing Bella could do. I was disappointed in Jacob, since he was behaving badly. Edward wasn't mad, but it's not really Bella's fault, understandably he would be mad at Jacob instead.
OMG YES!!!!
IWANTED TO KILL HIM!!!ITS PART OF THE REASON IM TEAM EDWARD!!!
yeah i was!! She pissed me off there! Even if jake said that he was gonna get the vamps to kill him or whtev... do you really think that he would've like she has to have some common sense!! She ticked me off so bad!
I was so pissed off when bella kised jacob!! That was the only time I was ever mad at her. She shouldn't have kissed him!!!! I mean, If I had Edward, my lips would be for him ONLY!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service