The Twilight Saga

I just wanted to know the. :D

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

yeah i guess... but i still think 10 years is too young
when i imagine jane i see someone about 15 or 16... (and dakota is 15 right?)
She is a fabulous actress. I believe she might shock the hell out of all of us,
I think she could do the evil freak very well.
She's too young!... I mean, of course Jane is a vampire.. they keep young and everything, but I imagine her like 25 or so...
Dakota is blonde, but she is not that pretty to be the beautiful creature they describe as Jane
25? didnt the book describe her as a young child?
She's like 2 feet smaller than the others and angelic features. p 571 Eclipse
"At first I thought it was a young boy. The newcomer was as tiny as Alice, with lank, pale brown hair
trimmed short. The body under the cloak was slim and androgynous. But the face was too pretty for a boy." N. Moon

I don't think Jane is 25. I believe she and Alec are fairly young and small. (not immortal children of course)
A bit of pale brown hair dye and tada, she's Jane!!!
i agree, i dont think jane is 25 either, i think shes younger...
I don't see her as a bad actress at all, it's just that I can't really imagain her as Jane, but she definatly has a chance to prove herself.
exactly
I don't think she will be good as Jane. I believe they should have stuck with little known actors for the parts.
yeah, thats one of the reasons i dont really like dakota as jane...
i like dakota, but not to be jane...
i really hate the fact that jane is going to be played by dakota. isn't the vampire suppose to be sexy. i don't think dakota is sexy. but i hope new moon will be a hit like twilight. everyone please attend the midnight parties on friday.
hmm... i dont see jane as sexy... to me, she has a childish look... this is how i see it: vampires are beautiful, and they are attractive in some way but not necessarily sexy...
in the book, jane is described as a short girl, with lank, pale brown hair trimmed short, slim and androgynous figure with a face too pretty for a boy, wide-eyes, full-lips and child-like voice... i dont see anything that implies she is sexy... but anyway, everyone has their own individual understanding about the books... i dont see jane as sexy at all, just a beautiful vampire who looks like a teenager...
but i kind of agree with you about dakota... i like her, but not to be jane.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service