The Twilight Saga

Doc B M.D.'s Discussions (1,768)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent point Aussie, In Twilight it took forever to determine if Carlisle was put…"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 6, 2009 to Weird things you noticed in the movie "New Moon" ?

5 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by lexisss

"I just came across this u-tube from K-R-Js pressinvertivew in London. It is fun to h…"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 3, 2009 to Have You Changed TEAMS, Since you have watched the movie New Moon ? From Edward's to Jacob's team, Or from Jacob's to Edward's ? Or have you now joined TEAM SWITZERLAND perchance ?

53 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by AllyCTwilighter

"Great points. I agree the epiphaney was important. And Edward in the closet was deli…"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 3, 2009 to New Moon, The Movie" How would YOU Have Written, And Shot The Final Scene ?

6 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by AllyCTwilighter

"WOW What a great ending Thx Doc"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 3, 2009 to New Moon, The Movie" How would YOU Have Written, And Shot The Final Scene ?

6 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by AllyCTwilighter

"I agree with you. But after Edward asked Bella to marry him and she took that gasp.…"

6 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by AllyCTwilighter

"I agree, The picture above is of 2 men from Great Brittan. You must have it pretty n…"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 1, 2009 to Jacob’s “sex appeal !” What do you think now ? !

18 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rose

"Dear Susan, They say a photo is worth a thousand words. Lets look at a pre-pubescent…"

Doc B M.D. replied Dec 1, 2009 to Jacob’s “sex appeal !” What do you think now ? !

18 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rose

"Gem says: “For me he (Jacob) has no appeal, yes he has a great body but his face is…"

18 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rose

"One of the problems we have is that some members are posting their comments at the d…"

Doc B M.D. replied Nov 29, 2009 to After watching New Moon, how did you feel about the music selections? Did they fit the mood of the movie, and their respective scenes? Which song did you feel added the very most to it's scene.

24 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by manuel castro

"Dear Doc B. Couldn't the movie "Twilight" be remade? Rose CL Dear Cl, The answer is…"

Doc B M.D. replied Nov 27, 2009 to Question: “New Moon, The Movie” OR “Twilight The Movie” Which one did you enjoy the most ? Oh and WHY?

37 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Shahzal Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service