The Twilight Saga

GemmaJ's Discussions (785)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"Doc The UK do produce hansome men from time to time:) Sean Connery now there isa m…"

GemmaJ replied Dec 3, 2009 to Jacob’s “sex appeal !” What do you think now ? !

18 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rose

"Doc Oh i'm so torn because Chris did a great job, but i really would want to keep t…"

GemmaJ replied Dec 3, 2009 to New Moon, The Movie" How would YOU Have Written, And Shot The Final Scene ?

6 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by AllyCTwilighter

"Ok after watching movie for third time, the only two songs that stand out and fit is…"

GemmaJ replied Dec 3, 2009 to After watching New Moon, how did you feel about the music selections? Did they fit the mood of the movie, and their respective scenes? Which song did you feel added the very most to it's scene.

24 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by manuel castro

"Doc you are totally right Taylor or Jacob face has totally changed the roundness ha…"

GemmaJ replied Dec 1, 2009 to Jacob’s “sex appeal !” What do you think now ? !

18 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rose

"Doc I have kist watched the film again and if I'm honest I still prefer the Twiligh…"

GemmaJ replied Nov 30, 2009 to After watching New Moon, how did you feel about the music selections? Did they fit the mood of the movie, and their respective scenes? Which song did you feel added the very most to it's scene.

24 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by manuel castro

"Doc When i found that review, i wasn't surprised that he didnt like it, as you've s…"

GemmaJ replied Nov 26, 2009 to Question: “New Moon, The Movie” OR “Twilight The Movie” Which one did you enjoy the most ? Oh and WHY?

37 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Shahzal Cullen

"I wanted to see the airport seen too. With Rosalie apologsing and Emmett saying "Ros…"

GemmaJ replied Nov 25, 2009 to Would you have changed anything in New Moon the Movie ? And if so what would you have done differently ?

45 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Alias

"I really don't think there is much i can add to thie but i wanted to comment you are…"

GemmaJ replied Nov 25, 2009 to Would you have changed anything in New Moon the Movie ? And if so what would you have done differently ?

45 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Alias

"Lol wrewolves cute i'm sure we wouldn't say that coming face to face with one:) But…"

GemmaJ replied Nov 25, 2009 to Have You Changed TEAMS, Since you have watched the movie New Moon ? From Edward's to Jacob's team, Or from Jacob's to Edward's ? Or have you now joined TEAM SWITZERLAND perchance ?

53 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by AllyCTwilighter

"Kk Fair comment to be neither team. and in the end yes they did get what they all…"

GemmaJ replied Nov 25, 2009 to Have You Changed TEAMS, Since you have watched the movie New Moon ? From Edward's to Jacob's team, Or from Jacob's to Edward's ? Or have you now joined TEAM SWITZERLAND perchance ?

53 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by AllyCTwilighter

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service