The Twilight Saga

Bess's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm... That is a great question!! I don't think she has a power like Edward, Alice,…"

Bess replied May 5, 2010 to Does Victoria have a power or does she not?

10 May 28, 2010
Reply by Twilight Chick

"Thanks for posting them!! Wow!! They all look amazing!!! I seriously can't wait for…"

Bess replied May 4, 2010 to FRESH ECLIPSE STILLS! CHECK THEM OUT! (ALSO CONTAINS LEAH CLEARWATER)

14 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Nady-plus-Jake-Always

"Ha Ha!! I actually have thought about it!! Well obviously when SM wrote the series a…"

Bess replied Apr 13, 2010 to EDWARD....... HOW STRONG iiS HiiS SELF-CONTROL?? ;-D

3 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by ShannonP

"I saw New Moon in Theater 7 times and on DVD 2 times + I watched all the extra stuff…"

Bess replied Apr 4, 2010 to Who has seen New Moon more than once including DVD?

4 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by susan mastrangelo

"I am so there. I pre-ordered from Barnes and Noble in SLC. I am pumped! I am also th…"

Bess replied Jan 31, 2010 to New Moon midnight release parties.

2 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Bess

"I would give Midnight sun a 9 Twilight a 10 Eclipse a 10 Breaking Dawn a 10 and New…"

Bess replied Jan 23, 2010 to if u've to rate the books of twilight saga,then how r u going to put the books???

10 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by shreya

"Midnight Sun Twilight Eclipse Breaking Dawn New Moon This is the order I would put…"

Bess replied Jan 23, 2010 to if u've to rate the books of twilight saga,then how r u going to put the books???

10 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by shreya

"Yah I agree!!! I think it would be great to have a guy as great as him!!! After I re…"

Bess replied Jan 19, 2010 to Oh Edward

21 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Jennysaysello

"I love this!!! Thanks for sharing!! It is hilarious!! Honestly I don't really like t…"

Bess replied Jan 14, 2010 to really really really funny twilight song! [UPDATED] PLEASE READ

5 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Satori Rai Black

"Also Of course I love Meet Me on the Equinox!!! It is amazing!!! I always imagined i…"

Bess replied Jan 11, 2010 to After watching New Moon, how did you feel about the music selections? Did they fit the mood of the movie, and their respective scenes? Which song did you feel added the very most to it's scene.

24 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by manuel castro

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service