The Twilight Saga

Stephanie Rose's Discussions (3,590)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"I can see why you would say that.  But if you consider that Bella was in love with a…"

Stephanie Rose replied Jun 28, 2011 to Was Jacob Black "Too Young" For Bella Swan ?

31 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Elita

"On screen, I think Kristen and Taylor portrayed the natural chemistry that is in the…"

Stephanie Rose replied Jun 28, 2011 to Jacob’s “sex appeal !” What do you think now ? !

18 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rose

"I really miss these discussions!"

Stephanie Rose replied May 9, 2011 to Alice starts designing Bella's wedding dress ? What do you think Alice's goal was ?

14 May 9, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Rose

"I think it is all a marketing ploy...to make money...which I think is a slap in the…"

Stephanie Rose replied Mar 25, 2010 to Which NEW MOON DVD did you buy?

17 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by cathy

"I think...the same items will be avaialbe in Europe..just at a later date."

Stephanie Rose replied Mar 24, 2010 to Which NEW MOON DVD did you buy?

17 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by cathy

"Thanks! So if you got the Walmart copy...what extras came with that...in addition to…"

Stephanie Rose replied Mar 23, 2010 to Which NEW MOON DVD did you buy?

17 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by cathy

"Ericha~ so sorry to hear about your 1st love. It is amazing to me...all of the thing…"

Stephanie Rose replied Nov 30, 2009 to After watching New Moon, how did you feel about the music selections? Did they fit the mood of the movie, and their respective scenes? Which song did you feel added the very most to it's scene.

24 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by manuel castro

"I don't feel Jacob was too young for Bella, because Jacob was Bella's soul mate in r…"

Stephanie Rose replied Nov 29, 2009 to Was Jacob Black "Too Young" For Bella Swan ?

31 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Elita

"Well~ I did not allow myself to listen to the soundtrack until I saw the Film. The s…"

Stephanie Rose replied Nov 28, 2009 to After watching New Moon, how did you feel about the music selections? Did they fit the mood of the movie, and their respective scenes? Which song did you feel added the very most to it's scene.

24 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by manuel castro

"I was!! Bella sitting in the chair just staring out the window hurt so much to watch…"

Stephanie Rose replied Nov 27, 2009 to The "Hole" In Bella's Chest. Have You Or Anyone You've Known, Ever Had Had A Physical Sensation That A part Of Your Body Was Missing OR Hurt After A "Break Up?" (Bixby)

54 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mrs.Cope

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service