The Twilight Saga

Carrie's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"These Rock! Thanks for sharing them :)"

Carrie replied May 4, 2010 to FRESH ECLIPSE STILLS! CHECK THEM OUT! (ALSO CONTAINS LEAH CLEARWATER)

14 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Nady-plus-Jake-Always

"Throughout the entire story Bella thinks Edward is going to leave her because she fe…"

Carrie replied Aug 10, 2009 to Did Bella know Edward was going to break up with her, even before he told her ?

25 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Twinerd

"I'm not sure if they are going to have it so she actually "sees" Edward...I think th…"

Carrie replied Jul 24, 2009 to Are Bella's "Visual Hallucinations" Of Edward, In "New Moon" The Movie, A Good or Bad Idea ?

24 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Isabella Rey

"Are you asking...if Edward had actually been "exposed" in Italy and then "taken care…"

Carrie replied Jul 2, 2009 to Do you think Bella would always have kept a "special place" just for Edward?

7 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Hello Doc B, I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability (it's qui…"

Carrie replied Jun 23, 2009 to New Moon's Edward "To be or not to be, that is the question !"

2 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Doc B M.D.

"Please..please...PLEASE let this be a wig :)"

Carrie replied Jun 18, 2009 to

just now

"Okay...Jacob is one freakin' cute shapeshifter :) And Edward is so freakin' hot too!…"

Carrie replied Jun 18, 2009 to nice vampire Edward OR sexy werewolve Jacob?

20 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Sherry

"girl...I wish I had THAT kind of imagination!!! I would hear nothing BUT Edward LOL!…"

Carrie replied Jun 18, 2009 to Who was hoping that edward would come and rescue bella?

7 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Twinerd

"The first three times I read the saga I really disliked Eclipse...but now...it's a t…"

Carrie replied Jun 16, 2009 to Is New Moon ur Favourite book?

38 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Edward freaking Cullen!

"I don't think that they are. They're smarter than that :)"

Carrie replied Jun 15, 2009 to Is Rob & Kristen Dating?

11 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by bella cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service