The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'bella' (65)

← Back to The Official New Moon Book Discussion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

do you get past things?..

I don’t know… even with Jacob, now and then I see something in her eyes, and I wonder if I’ve ever grasped how much pain she’s really in. I…

Started by Afroditi XXX

3 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Isabella Rey

what exactly was alice's gift for bella?

in the book, bella was opening alice's gift when she had a paper cut, right? what was it? the stereo for bella's car was from emmett, rosal…

Started by Erika

15 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by nakita

new videos we 've got here :D

new moon first video here :D bike scenes and edward first view :) he said to her "don't" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyldfq0kQOc italy…

Started by tayyyar

12 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Sadie Phoenix Lavoie

comic con 2009 new moon videos :)rob kristen taylor and so on all together

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/new+moon+comic+con+2009+?hmz=736561726368686561646572

Started by tayyyar

2 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Kayla Auguste Cullen

have you seen "true blood" serie it's like similar to the twilight ?isn't it ?

vampires one woman who is fell in love a vampire and she is also read minds pyshic we can say. and shapeshifters and werewolfs included . l…

Started by tayyyar

4 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by tayyyar

Daniel Radcliffe Praises Robert Pattinson as a "Sex Symbol"

They're both British. They both appeared in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. And they both have wildly-anticipated films coming out.…

Started by tayyyar

13 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by andrea cullen

Robert Pattinson, Remember Me Set: On Lock Down!

Robert Pattinson can't do anything about the false rumors that spring up about him and Kristen Stewart, such as the latter's ridiculous pre…

Started by tayyyar

3 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Christa I <3 Twilight!

“Twilight’s” Michael Welch Dishes About Edward Cullen in “New Moon”

So, bla bla bla, everyone wanted the Twilight movies to stay faithful to the books. Everyone wants that when they set out to make a movie r…

Started by tayyyar

1 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by AliceJasper

Robert Pattinson :Kristen Stewart Elbette Hoşuma Gidiyor (of course ı like kristen stewart )

Robert Pattinson , The Sun gazetesine yaptığı röpörtajda :said(interview with the sun newspaper ) “Elbette biraz da olsa Kristen‘e aşığım…

Started by tayyyar

0 Jul 21, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Wants Her Song on the “New Moon” Soundtrack

So I had no idea Kelly Clarkson was such a super Twilight fan, but apparently, she’s blogged about the books and the movies, and called Rob…

Started by tayyyar

0 Jul 21, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service