The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'bella' (65)

← Back to The Official New Moon Book Discussion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who here, although have (like me) read new moon thousands of times, but still cry at like every page, and do you feel the misery and pain bella's in?

i did. i cried for hours. and every time bella mentioned edward, i just about broke out in sobs remembering that he left her. the first tim…

Started by BlueEyedBella*i see dead people*

1 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Victoria Welfring

Listen to "Until tomorrow" by paramore..it matches perfect with new moon it should be on the soundtrack!!

until tomorrow sums up edward bella and jacob's relationship perfectly..its about losing someone..and wishing you could find another way to…

Started by jaleesa

3 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by jaleesa

Who thinks new moon and jacob''s character was essential to the whole saga? I DO!!!! let me know if u agree or disagree..

i loved all the books..we needed jacob's character because he developed bella's character.. bella is kind of bad ass..and has a smart mouth…

Started by jaleesa

1 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Shantelleee (:

im determined to play the role of seth clearwater

check out my vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6sML2OaKjI or on my twilight saga page i need ur support

Started by Michael Martinez

15 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Diana cullen

Did you like New Moon?

I LIKED AND STILL LIKE NEW MOON! Some people I know doesn't like New Moon for Edward wasn't really present at all times and they got bored…

Started by Camille

18 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by kelseyy_cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service