The Twilight Saga

were u happy or sad when edward left.i was happy b/c she got to spend more time with jacob who i think is soooo much better for her than edward.& b/c if edward was her true love he would want her to become a vampire as soon as possible to be with him forever instead of keeping her human and letting her grow old and die as a human.i think he should have stayed gone.

Tags: bella, edward, jacob, leaving

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in w/ that! I don,t want Jacob to be that close w/ Bella....
it was really sad...but in the end we know that edward and bella BELONG together
apparently, ur team jacob.. :D :P... he didnt want to change her bcoz he thought that he will destroy her soul by doing that, not bcoz he didnt want to spend the rest of his life with her.
i was really irritated when he left, but it was for the best and i'm grateful that she knew jacob better and grew close to him and i'm grateful that edward came back.

Team Switzerland!
i was devastated when he left 4 bella...
You said that if he really loved her he would of changed her straight away but in his eyes that was taking her soul which makes her human.. He wants her to experience life as a human and he thought it would only happen without him... i believe thats its all based on fate and bella was born to be a vamp anyway. How ever much jake loved her it wasn't enough he helped her through her dark time filled the tinyest bit of that whole but her soul mate was edward and she was his and it would of killed them both sooner than later and she wouldn't of grown old... But i do see how you feel too :)
i was devastated when he left 4 bella...
You said that if he really loved her he would of changed her straight away but in his eyes that was taking her soul which makes her human.. He wants her to experience life as a human and he thought it would only happen without him... i believe thats its all based on fate and bella was born to be a vamp anyway. How ever much jake loved her it wasn't enough he helped her through her dark time filled the tinyest bit of that whole but her soul mate was edward and she was his and it would of killed them both sooner than later and she wouldn't of grown old... But i do see how you feel too :)
i am sorry but i don't really agree with you there i cried when Edward left... i think that Edward only left her human because he was afraid for her soul which i think is stupidly sweet. he wanted to be with her forever but he didn't want to risk any chance that something apart of her would be lost in the process.
ok when i first read the book i was sad because he left and i didnt read twilight so i didnt knw much about jacob i was like who is this character! but yea i still the love the book!
This is cnflicting. I loooove Edward and was absolutely devastated when he left....but then..... JACOB...nuff said.
bella was suppose to be a vampire. she knew that in her soul but she always wanted to made everyone else happy. her human world wanted jacob and she was caught in between what everyone else wanted for her and what her soul cried for.
eward was the correct choice if she had a choice to make. she always loved edward.
I was so totally sad!I was crying like a big ol' baby!I almost put it down right then&There..But,decided to keep with it!!
I was as crushed as Bella. I just knew they were soulmates, their connection was strong and unbreakable. I know he though he was doing the right thing, but in the end, look at the trouble she got into! Just from trying to survive w/o him, more hardships came, and he was not there to protect her. Thank God for jacob,bur really, he is just a best friend. Edward and Bella are gravitationally pulled to one another, and there is no way to deny their love. I believe Bella was born just for Edward, she was his meant to be his mate. And they just plain belong to eachother. I was so relieved when Edward realized, danger or not, there was no way he could ever leave Bella again. I love you Edward!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service