The Twilight Saga

new moon first video here :D bike scenes and edward first view :) he said to her "don't"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyldfq0kQOc

italy part bella run toward edward and edward try to commit a suicied
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_EUZWb9CZw

Tags: alice, bella, cullen, edward, emmet, esme, james, jasper, victoria, volturie

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thank you "God!" :)
nooooo i dont like it :( I dont like the bike scene at all and i didnt want Edward to appear in the halusination things i thought just his voice would be better!! And i never watched the other one as i dont want too much dissapointment :( im really annoyed now and quite sad :(
but you have some point which is if they reveal some video again probably no mistery has it this movie anymore becuse almost every part we watched trailer or spoiler that's why ı can give you one example HARRY POTTER THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE serie was totally disapointed for me .ı watched probably 6 trailer and ı saw every part in the movie and it's not nessesary to watch when its online .
I LOVE IT!
yes exactly :) woow
OOOOOMMMMGGGGG...loved it............OMG..thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeesssssssssssoooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeee..
because of it.. i want November to come fast.. cant wait for new moon.. why the time so slow.. haistt...
Jacob is sssssssssssooooooooooo HHOooooooooooooooooottttttttttt, awesome six pack.. LOL...
and i love edward there..
when new moon absent time you can watch it true blood serie that serie pretty awesome too .like twilight movie :)
everybody screaming :) when edward or jacob appear :)
I LOVE THE VIDEOS!!!!! I SO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE NEW MOON!!!!!!! I WISH THAT IT WILL SO HURRY UP!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
omg i love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service