The Twilight Saga

WE NEED PEOPLE TO JOIN US IN THIS!!! WE DON'T WANT HER!!! DISNEY DON'T MISS UP WITH TWILIGHT!!!! WE WANT NEW ACTORS!!! WE DON'T WANT KNOWN ACTORS!!!!

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

i totally agree with y'all.

i dont think that Vanessa is a bad person i just think she wont fit the character Leah.

when i picture Leah i don't see Vanessa as Leah.
she was gonna be Leah?! well, she fits the horrible part, but still! not in twilight?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't like her.... but she is not going to be in it.
They already announced the cast for New Moon.
seriously? is she cast to be in NEW MOON? u guys are joking right?
i agree i hate her she is ment to be for disney not TWILIGHT!!!!!:)
definetley. Disney characters mess up every freakin movie they're in. go away Vanessa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz u suck like crap(my opinion)
I'm with you guys vannesa does not look like the werewolf girl. What's wrong with the director vannesa they are crazy. I hate her!!! She stink. We don't want V.H.!!! V.H. Out!!!
NOOOOO! Please NO!
nooooo please tell me they are not even considering this lil gurlll...
i would be pissed if shes in new moon. new moon is my fav. book of them all she would just mess it up.im not saying shes a bad actrees but she aint that good.
I completely agree with all of you vannessa should stick to disney, shes not that great on there anyway, what could she possibly do for a great movie like twilight.
Hey Vannesa I remind you that if you have to be a wolf you have to get dirty dear!! Don't cry when you break a nail !!!!

You're just to shy to act of Leah , Leah is a strog woman with personallity !!!

SEARCH ANOTHER JOB!!!

XOXO!!
PLEASE KEEP ON WRITTING !!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service