The Twilight Saga

denisse's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (418) Replies Latest Activity

"Really??? I didn't know about that but I'm glad she realized the huge mistake she ma…"

denisse replied Aug 22, 2010 to How about another host RP? What happens after the host....

83 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"Yeah Andrew niccol Is a great director and screenwriter, Melissa rossenberg was terr…"

denisse replied Aug 17, 2010 to How about another host RP? What happens after the host....

83 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"I completely agree with you about including everything but shorten it up I just hate…"

denisse replied Aug 17, 2010 to How about another host RP? What happens after the host....

83 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"I hate the movies!!!! Specially twilight, they changed the whole story, the fx and t…"

denisse replied Aug 10, 2010 to How about another host RP? What happens after the host....

83 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"We should.... But I don't know about you guys but I don't want all the craziness the…"

denisse replied Aug 8, 2010 to We should make the host more famous

13 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Isabell

"Yeah me too But I guess it's impossible with all the maddness around the twilight sa…"

denisse replied Aug 8, 2010 to How about another host RP? What happens after the host....

83 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"@dodo a yeah i know... I wish moré Pol knew about tris great boom but at the ame tim…"

denisse replied Aug 5, 2010 to How about another host RP? What happens after the host....

83 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"hahaha i didn't knew which comment she was refering to so i thought that was it"

denisse replied Aug 4, 2010 to How about another host RP? What happens after the host....

83 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"but look at johnathan rhys meyers on the tudors.... i really hate him there and ian…"

denisse replied Aug 4, 2010 to perfect song for the host

25 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Dodo A

"@Twilghtholic yeah i don't think SM will leave jamie out as a secondary character ei…"

denisse replied Aug 4, 2010 to How about another host RP? What happens after the host....

83 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service