The Twilight Saga

Nadine al-Taher's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

"hahaha thats soo weird but this is how i can describe him and the best actor i had c…"

Nadine al-Taher replied May 8, 2010 to IAN O'SHEA

131 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Crystal Evergreen Indigo

"I see him with the blue eyes that can mesmerize you, where they are all but light bl…"

Nadine al-Taher replied May 8, 2010 to IAN O'SHEA

131 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Crystal Evergreen Indigo

"noooooo i dont want Jensen Ackles for Jared or Jared P. they are not what i pictured…"

Nadine al-Taher replied May 8, 2010 to The Host---Movie (another list of actors to consider)

9 May 19, 2010
Reply by Twilighter76

"Anja: You do have a point. and Thank You sooo much for answering all my questions. I…"

Nadine al-Taher replied May 8, 2010 to Jared and Wanda

17 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"but Jared was such a jerk and i dont understand why Wanda loved him soo much! like h…"

Nadine al-Taher replied May 7, 2010 to Jared and Wanda

17 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"Yeah, and thinking about who should play Ian is one of the most important things in…"

Nadine al-Taher replied May 6, 2010 to Who do you see playing the main characters in the movie??

7 May 6, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"but I cant see Paul Walker being all lovey dovey he's more of an actor for action if…"

Nadine al-Taher replied May 5, 2010 to Who do you see playing the main characters in the movie??

7 May 6, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"Yeah, true but I dont noe I felt like he loved Wanda but of course loves Mel more At…"

Nadine al-Taher replied May 5, 2010 to Jared and Wanda

17 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"noooooooo!! matt dallas!! paul walker.... not as i imagined ian and not as stephenie…"

Nadine al-Taher replied May 4, 2010 to Who do you see playing the main characters in the movie??

7 May 6, 2010
Reply by Nadine al-Taher

"noooo I dont want Ian S. to play Ian O'Shea I think Matt Dallas should be Ian becaus…"

Nadine al-Taher replied May 2, 2010 to The Host Casting Is Beginning :O

24 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Twilghtholic

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service