The Twilight Saga

Sophia Mendrinos's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"i agree with Nadine!!! SO MANY QUESTIONS!! UD soon!!! =D"

Sophia Mendrinos replied Sep 17, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

"so sad...=( will Nat and Jake survive??? will they put other souls in them???"

Sophia Mendrinos replied Sep 15, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"i can't believe you left the 2 souls alive with the children and killed off all of t…"

Sophia Mendrinos replied Sep 1, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"ok...and now that i finish reading it.................................UPDATE IT!!! h…"

Sophia Mendrinos replied Aug 29, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"hey girl...sorry for taking me so long to send you this but i was on summer vacation…"

Sophia Mendrinos replied Aug 28, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"why you did THAT??? Jared DEAD??? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…"

Sophia Mendrinos replied Jul 21, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"it's good that Nat is happy! bad that they've got Jared...=( poor Mel... UD soon!"

Sophia Mendrinos replied Jul 8, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"i can't believe you did that!!!!! and now you tell me you're not a bad person... i m…"

Sophia Mendrinos replied Jul 2, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"i'm afraid for the raiders...=( knowing u someone WILL get hurt... make Nat happy ag…"

Sophia Mendrinos replied Jun 29, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"it's really sad that she lost her baby...=( i knew you would find sth harsh for her…"

Sophia Mendrinos replied Jun 25, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service