The Twilight Saga

Sofia Michelle Clearwater's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Monica: Hey, it's been a while since you update this amzing story. When will yo…"

Sofia Michelle Clearwater replied Dec 2, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

"Dear Monica: I haven't be online so that is why I'm reading now.. I don't understan…"

Sofia Michelle Clearwater replied Sep 20, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"*tears* wow.. Monica Again anoother speachless chapter. But I must say the last ch…"

Sofia Michelle Clearwater replied Aug 18, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"................................ there are no words for this....... Dear Monica: I…"

Sofia Michelle Clearwater replied Jul 30, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONICA WHAT WAS... OMG I - CAN'T0- EVEN.... WHOA!!!!! JARED'…"

Sofia Michelle Clearwater replied Jul 30, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"*Tears* Oh. Wow.*one tear in my cheek* Monica... wow. Just painful but beautiful bu…"

Sofia Michelle Clearwater replied Jul 26, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"Jared no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please no no no!!!! *tears* OMG.. what h…"

Sofia Michelle Clearwater replied Jul 21, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"first comment!!!! *tears* Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!! so beautiful *tears* more ASAP. Wond…"

Sofia Michelle Clearwater replied Jul 17, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"oh yeah!!! :) will read story now hahhhaa"

Sofia Michelle Clearwater replied Jul 17, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"first comment... wonderful has always Monica but confused. Why is Nat having headach…"

Sofia Michelle Clearwater replied Jul 13, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service