The Twilight Saga

♥Monica Hale♥™'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"well they didnt really mention his age but id like to think he's in his twenties or…"

♥Monica Hale♥™ replied Aug 14, 2011 to Ian's Past

16 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by AgiK

"this is still the first chapter. it'll get clearer as u read more."

♥Monica Hale♥™ replied Oct 5, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Sofia Michelle Clearwater

"Chapter 15: a new kind of life Wanda I breathed slowly, in and out. The forest was…"

♥Monica Hale♥™ replied Sep 16, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"nope....they died remember?"

♥Monica Hale♥™ replied Sep 16, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"Epilogue: The last Day of Living Wanda The smell of burning flesh filled the air. T…"

♥Monica Hale♥™ replied Sep 12, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"thanx (:"

♥Monica Hale♥™ replied Sep 12, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"depends on ur perspective...we've still got quite a ways 2 go tho..."

♥Monica Hale♥™ replied Sep 7, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"again, dont u love the irony of how all the humans die and only the souls r left....…"

♥Monica Hale♥™ replied Sep 5, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"hey i luvd ian too...he was mine...forever and always <3 im writing more...there'…"

♥Monica Hale♥™ replied Sep 4, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

"dont u love the irony....the only grown survivors are souls... and atleast i kept th…"

♥Monica Hale♥™ replied Sep 4, 2010 to *The Final Death*...a Host Fanfic and the continuation to Parasites by Monica Hale

158 Dec 2, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service