The Twilight Saga

Claudia (Leech Lover)'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I'll admit that I looked at the book because she wrote it; but I'm an avid read…"

Claudia (Leech Lover) replied May 15, 2009 to Would You Have Read The Host if if weren't by Stephanie Meyer?

57 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by XENIA

"Well I think Stephenie made the perfect lead into a sequel when Wanda was watching t…"

Claudia (Leech Lover) replied May 13, 2009 to What do you want to happen in a possible sequel??

30 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by simone

"Yes! I could barely finish the last to chapters of the book. Jeez, I was a big blubb…"

Claudia (Leech Lover) replied May 13, 2009 to Cry :-(

87 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Hannah Forck

"When Ian finds out that Wanda is planning to go away and give Mel her body back and…"

Claudia (Leech Lover) replied May 11, 2009 to what's your fav part of the host?

21 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Rabia Farooq Bhatti

"Well I think Kyle was just bitter and lonely. I did hate him for trying to kill Wand…"

Claudia (Leech Lover) replied May 11, 2009 to What did you think about Kyle?

14 May 11, 2009
Reply by Claudia (Leech Lover)

"Yeah he was a jerk! I understand he was upset about Melanie, but even after he got t…"

Claudia (Leech Lover) replied May 11, 2009 to Did anyone feel like they wanted to punch Jared?

34 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by RawSugar

"I loved Ian! He is so sweet and dashing. Jared was a real jerk most of the time, eve…"

Claudia (Leech Lover) replied May 11, 2009 to did you like the whole story with Ian or do you prefer Jared??

17 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Twilghtholic

"Yeah I think it was mostly Mel's emotions that did all that with Jared, Wanda had fe…"

Claudia (Leech Lover) replied May 7, 2009 to The Kiss (if you haven't read the book BEWARE)

3 May 31, 2009
Reply by Danielle_Cullen

"It's not boring, it's just different. It takes a couple of chapters to get the chara…"

Claudia (Leech Lover) replied May 6, 2009 to Bout to start reading!!

5 May 7, 2009
Reply by Christie C

"I agree with Seneca; Wanda doesn't want to intrude on any humans life again. She wan…"

Claudia (Leech Lover) replied May 5, 2009 to PLEASE HELP ME!!!

3 May 6, 2009
Reply by Rohima Bibi

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service