The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'The' (17)

← Back to The Official The Host Book Discussion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twilight v. Host

I think the Host was better. I like how it was a full story. They should make it a movie.

Started by Sara

69 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Sandra1314Sundae

Ever express your emotions through a book?

Hey guys its me again wanting answers from you guys!!    Alright i finished the book-The Host-  and loved every part of it!  But in the beg…

Started by CrazyCullen224

2 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

FAN ART other host planets

With the Host movie along the way and being an animator I am hoping they show images of the alien worlds.  I am working on 2D sketches to m…

Started by Nicole Miller

14 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Isabell

Am I the only one who didn't really care for Ian that much?

I've seen alot of posts about how much they loved Ian and the Wanda/Ian relationship, but i gotta say...and maybe I'm in the minority...I j…

Started by Lyncoln H.

20 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dickinson

Role Play?

NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE CHARACTER! You can either make a Soul or a Human. Making a character: Human Name: Age: Sex: Past: How long in hidd…

Started by Christian

4237 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Christian

the Host 2? The Host movie?

We think Stephanie Meyer should make a the host 2 and The Host the movie. what do you think?

Started by Xiangiua Eleanor Hernandez

10 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Sarah

Heart and Soul. The Host fanfic, happens a little under a year after The Host ends.

Chapter one Melanie: I didn’t know what to make of the mixture of  happiness, fear and sadness. I thought back to when Jared and I had fi…

Started by Char L Salvatore

7 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Char L Salvatore

Actors to play in Host movie??

Hey, so if the Host were made into movie form, who do you think would be the best actors to play the characters? Here's my list: Melanie/W…

Started by alex cheek

96 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by The_host_fan

Jealousy.

Just a random thought, you don't have to reply. Okay, so... Ian falls in love with Wanda, but why do you think he does? First off, he trie…

Started by Chealseea

23 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Emilia

Ideal casts :D

hello everybody! this is a list of my ideal cast for the host! however, i could only think of a few so far, so add up what you have with mi…

Started by Kim

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by The_host_fan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service