The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'cast' (9)

← Back to The Official The Host Book Discussion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My 'The Host' Cast--- hope u like it!!!

OKAY BEFORE YOU ALL TRY TO BASH MY CHOICES, LISTEN TO THIS! THIS IS HOW I PICTURED THEM! WHY DON'T YOU ALL GO MAKE YOU'RE CAST! yOU DO REAL…

Started by Caroline Boettcher

67 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Christine

"The Host" Movie Cast: Hey Steph! I just hope you can consider these actors too!

Hey Guys! Feel free to comment and let's create the perfect cast for "The Host" you never know if Stephenie may read it :) Melanie: Jessica…

Started by Andrea Parra

83 May 10, 2010
Reply by Diana Chafee

So Ian Somerhalder is almost in for what I heard...

Ok peeps, so if you have been following my discussion on the cast for the Host Movie (http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/theofficialtheho

Started by Andrea Parra

5 May 1, 2010
Reply by AgiK

Jensen Ackles should be in the movie.

I was really hoping to get a lot of people to feel this way about him. He usually play's a specific character- but the man can act. i was t…

Started by Dakota Skye

3 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by The_host_fan

question!!!

so this is for everyone who read the interview with stephenie meyer published on this website on nov 16.. i recently read the interview and…

Started by denisse

5 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by denisse

The Host Movie Updates

hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything new (rumoured or official) about the host movie? anything at all.(except f…

Started by liesss

8 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by liesss

Ideal casts :D

hello everybody! this is a list of my ideal cast for the host! however, i could only think of a few so far, so add up what you have with mi…

Started by Kim

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by The_host_fan

Cast I Pictured for "The Host"

I just threw this together really fast, and based it only on looks and not acting ability. :P Melanie Stryder: Jessica Stroup (imagine w/…

Started by Rachel

3 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by denisse

WINNERS OF THE NEW CAST FOR THE HOST MOVIE BY STEPHENIE MEYER :))

Melanie Stryder: According to Wikipedia, “Melanie is a 20-year-old human who managed to escape capture by the invading souls for years, li…

Started by PATRICIA ANNE ^^

5 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by PATRICIA ANNE ^^

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service