The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'host' (35)

← Back to The Official The Host Book Discussion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Role play!!!

You can be a char from the book or you can make your own. I hope you enjoy. Name: Planet: Appearance: Personality: History:

Started by ♱Laria Winchester- Demon Heiress

2273 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by ∞

In Need Of Some Help With A Host Roleplay Site

Okay, so I'm building my own The Host fan/roleplaying site, and I thought you guys could give me a hand. I'm making the canons for the site…

Started by Floriann Taylor

2 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Floriann Taylor

My 'The Host' Cast--- hope u like it!!!

OKAY BEFORE YOU ALL TRY TO BASH MY CHOICES, LISTEN TO THIS! THIS IS HOW I PICTURED THEM! WHY DON'T YOU ALL GO MAKE YOU'RE CAST! yOU DO REAL…

Started by Caroline Boettcher

67 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Christine

The host fansite!

do you love the host? then check out this site me and my best friend made. we have about 31 members but that number keeps growing! we hope…

Started by Madi B

3 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Dodo A

latest interview with SM about the host

so here's a video of an interview with SMduring the eclipse premiere where she talks about the host and she says the casting hasn't begun b…

Started by denisse

23 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by denisse

"The Host" Movie Cast: Hey Steph! I just hope you can consider these actors too!

Hey Guys! Feel free to comment and let's create the perfect cast for "The Host" you never know if Stephenie may read it :) Melanie: Jessica…

Started by Andrea Parra

83 May 10, 2010
Reply by Diana Chafee

So Ian Somerhalder is almost in for what I heard...

Ok peeps, so if you have been following my discussion on the cast for the Host Movie (http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/theofficialtheho

Started by Andrea Parra

5 May 1, 2010
Reply by AgiK

Bonus Chapter!

Stephenie's Official Site has information about extras in the paperback release (on April 13!) New, never-before-published "bonus chapter"…

Started by Strange World

11 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by AgiK

When was the first part, for you, the "The Host," really got good?

When was the first part that you thougth that, "The Host," was really good. I thought the ending half was amazing, but that the beginning w…

Started by Wanting-To-Be-A-Cullen

21 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Jenny Gil

Add a character to The Host

If you could add a character to the Host (make up your own) what would it be? would it be a soul?Human? Would they have the potential for m…

Started by ♥Monica Hale♥™

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by ♥Monica Hale♥™

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service