The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (22)

← Back to The Official The Host Book Discussion
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In Need Of Some Help With A Host Roleplay Site

Okay, so I'm building my own The Host fan/roleplaying site, and I thought you guys could give me a hand. I'm making the canons for the site…

Started by Floriann Taylor

2 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Floriann Taylor

My 'The Host' Cast--- hope u like it!!!

OKAY BEFORE YOU ALL TRY TO BASH MY CHOICES, LISTEN TO THIS! THIS IS HOW I PICTURED THEM! WHY DON'T YOU ALL GO MAKE YOU'RE CAST! yOU DO REAL…

Started by Caroline Boettcher

67 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Christine

The host fansite!

do you love the host? then check out this site me and my best friend made. we have about 31 members but that number keeps growing! we hope…

Started by Madi B

3 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Dodo A

latest interview with SM about the host

so here's a video of an interview with SMduring the eclipse premiere where she talks about the host and she says the casting hasn't begun b…

Started by denisse

23 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by denisse

So Ian Somerhalder is almost in for what I heard...

Ok peeps, so if you have been following my discussion on the cast for the Host Movie (http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/theofficialtheho

Started by Andrea Parra

5 May 1, 2010
Reply by AgiK

the Host 2? The Host movie?

We think Stephanie Meyer should make a the host 2 and The Host the movie. what do you think?

Started by Xiangiua Eleanor Hernandez

10 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Sarah

Bonus Chapter!

Stephenie's Official Site has information about extras in the paperback release (on April 13!) New, never-before-published "bonus chapter"…

Started by Strange World

11 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by AgiK

question!!!

so this is for everyone who read the interview with stephenie meyer published on this website on nov 16.. i recently read the interview and…

Started by denisse

5 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by denisse

What happens to the world now?

I've read The Host so many times that quite literally I know just about everything when it comes to this book. So after my sister had read…

Started by Jasmine

10 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Emilia

If there is a second book, what do you want to happen??

What do you really want to happen in it?? Romance?? Melanie and Jared?? Ian and Wanda??

Started by Alexis

8 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Emilia

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service