The Twilight Saga

Do you think that if you had been in Uncle jeb's position, you would have saved melanie's body, even as a soul?

be honest people.

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

if i were in jeb´s position I don´t know if i was saving melanie´s life...
at that time when he found her at the desert he didn´t know that she was still there as well as the soul..
in his position i would know what to do...
in one hand there was melanies body´s..but it wasn´t really her that control her body.
and what about jared? what you guys think about his position...
i personally didn´t like very much what he done at the begginnig...it was pretty bad...
the guy was such an ass...
but i kind understand his position...
i'd probably would have done the same thing as jeb because i'm a really sentimental person and if i see someone i love in trouble... even if he's my enemy, i couldn't kill him
To be honest, i probably wouldn't if i didn't know the person, i'd be too freaked out to even think. I'd be too much of a coward to point blank kill them then and there and probably be caught by the Soul. But Uncle Jeb see's that it's his niece, he's tied to her so it leaves him a couple of seconds to let emotion spill into the situation, enough to put a pause on Mel and Wanda's death .. It's kind of sad to say, but if i didn't have an attachment in some way like Uncle Jeb did, i don't think i could have handled the situation as well as he. I mean, Wanda was half dead when he found her, so that helped in a way that he felt like he didn't need to react so rash. If the Soul was an immediate threat to the other rebels like Mel's dad was, oh man, i don't even want to think about it lol.. what would i do, what would i do.. ? yipe.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service