The Twilight Saga

Tell me what you think. If Jared and Bella met sometime before Jared met melanie, do you think that they would have fallen for one another? I mean remember, that bella does fight for what she wants. Jared's soft side is what i think would be compatable with bella.

Tags: Bella, The, Wanda, host, jared

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

C'mon people.
No...I don't think so. I don't find Mel and Bella similars..
of course not... melanie is a strong and brave woman and bella is always thinking she's too weak and inferior than everyone else so jared coulnd't love someone like bella....
really? no, bella is the opposite of personalities than mel, jared woul dprobably find her annoying
HELL NO JERED WOUDNT FALL FOR THAT GIRL SORRY TO SAY BUT HER HUMAN FORM IS KINDA WEEK WHEN THE SOULS INVADED SHED PROABLY B THE FIRST ONES TO GET BADDDD SHE WOULNT SURVIVE
absolutly noooo!!! .... because bella is the opposite of mel...bella is weak and mel definitly not!! mel is a strong human!!
NO...

Melanie is way different than Bella.

Sorry Bella Fans but here's what i think:

Melanie is more stronger, more mature (and even prettier) than Bella ....and Jared could not possibly fall for her ---i think they'll be good friends instead...

What about Edward and Wanda?

A soul and a vampire? NAH...DON'T THINK SO. BUT THINK IT'S A GOOD LOVE STORY IN COMBINATION OF TWILIGHT AND HOST ...^______^
no i dont think so...they would probably become firends but nothing else because bella isn't a strong person/personality/ect. she is just ur average girl who happens to fall in love with a vampire! but with melanie she is a very very strong person/personality/ect. she managed to stay hidden from the seekers for quite a long time and going on raids to keep jamie from starvation then she managed to not fade away when they put wanderer inside...so clearly melanie is the best choice because jared and her r perfect for each other....2 very strong ppl
heck no, Bella is weak in my opinion while Melanie is very strong physically and mentally, Jared wouldn't be patient with Bella and could've quite possibily leave her (I said possibily). Bella is just an ordinary girl who falls in love with a vampire, that's why many people relate to her and the twilight saga is a success. Melanie must be extremely strong to defend her thoughts and not show Wanda everything at first, until it slipped out by mistake.
well, i have been pondering over that ques. another one, will edward fall for mel?
never,cause Bella is not Jared's type.
na i dont think so she just not melanie
shes not strong
shes clutsy
not couragous

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service