The Twilight Saga

What does your ian look like? i am really curious on what the person inside ya'lls head looks like. and it doesnt need to be an actor....

Update: A lot of yall have been describing in words what ian looks like to you. I know how SM describes him, but what I meant to say was to show me a picture of what he looks like. dont worry about wether or not the person can act the part, just post your perfect Ian :)

Thanks,

Steph:)

Views: 874

Replies to This Discussion

If I remember something from my geography lessons and nothing changed about that from that time the official language is arabic. But I don't know the name of the alphabet.
Hey!! Excellent!! Woow you know your geography!! Hahahaha! How do you say hello in you language
There are few things I still remember. It was so long ago when I was at school...

In my language "hello":
- "cześć" if you saying this to someone you know, he/she is your age or someone from your family, your friend etc. (I don't know if you see those 's' and 'c' with mark above so the writing should look like "czesc")
- "dzień dobry" (dzien dobry) - it's more like "good morning" - to someone you know but it's i.e. your teacher or boss ;)
And in your language?
Thats soooo coooool!!!
hmmm in arabic we dont use English alphabets we have a totally different language and writing alphabets
but let me see if i can get it off of google translation :D
hahaha just gimmie a sec.
ok got it ! hello is : مرحبا and good morning is :صباح الخير hahahaha different isnt it !
It's very different. It looks so... sweet. I'd love to know one language that uses another alphabet.
Can you give me the pronunciation?
Well whoops you guys I meant to say that he was 26 years old ;) But he was in an Australian show called Home and Away and he played Chris Pine's dad in Star Trek. He's also going to play the leading role in Thor. But I have to be honest though, I only saw him in Star Trek and he had a minor role there. So I think he has the looks, sort of (he's actually blond), but like you already said I really don't know that much about his acting skills...

Lizbeth, I know Chris isn't old at all and I really like him as an actor. It's just that I was surprised that he's in fact a lot younger than I thought. To me, he just comes across a lot older than let's say Ian Somerhalder. I really don't have problem with his age (trust me ;), but it's more that I'm not sure if he could be Ian, you know. But that's just me, so like I said I have to give it some thought.
And I mean I can't be sure about any of the actors we mention, untill I see them portraying Ian, you know. But whoever they'll pick, it'll probably work out just fine ;)
whoever they'll pick, it'll probably work out just fine

My thoughts exactly!
do you want the pronounciation for good morning or hello or both ??
Both please. Who knows which one I'd like to use one day? :D
hahaha ok but it might be hard to pronounce because your language is waaaaaaaaaay more different than english
good morning is صباح الخير and you say it like this: sabah al khair ( the "kh" is pronounced as a strong vocal like the roar of a lion khaaaaaa)
hello is مرحبا and you pronounce it like this : marhaba
it might be hard to pronounce or you might not even get it right cuz we have a very strong language (we can say) i dont know how else to describe it im sorry
but this is what i can say thats kind of similar to the way to talk
Will practice! XDDD
Thanks, Nadine! I'll have to think how to write pronunciation to my "hellos" 'cause it could be v. difficult to write it properly. I think I'll find some help in my bookshop tomorrow.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service