The Twilight Saga

On page 240-241

" Jeb explained. " If you throw a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will hop right out, But if you put that frog in a pot of tepid water and slowly warm it, the frog doesn't figure out what's going on until it's too late. Boiled frog. It's a matter of working by slow degrees.""
then she asked Jeb if she was the water or the frog. what do you think. I can see it both ways.

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

both ways would work. but i would sway more toward her being the water. The others need time to get use to her. If she slowly becomes a part of their lives- they wont notice that they are accepting an alien that has taken over their race- until its too late. I hope im making sense :S
frog. the water is the community, and if she's rushed amongst it, she wont be accepted. she'll have to fit in gradually, and the water will accept her
It can be both, but I think it's the frog because the humans aren't the only ones who have to get used to Wanda. She's used to thinking humans are barbarians and all, the only exceptions are Jamie and a little bit Jared. Even close to the end she's scared of them deep down.
i sill can't understand...i think she can be both...the forg and the water...she must adapt to the human nature so that she understands them better,loves them and will be too late to have any better choice than to stay wit them(and not and give them away) ....and thenother humans must adapt to an allien..step by step...
yeah it could be both ways but i think she's the water.... cuz the humans in the comunity are the ones who have to get used to wanda

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service