The Twilight Saga

Hey Guys! Feel free to comment and let's create the perfect cast for "The Host" you never know if Stephenie may read it :)
Melanie: Jessica Beil/ Emmy Rossum

Jared: Jensen Ackles

Ian: ian somerhalder/Chris Evans

</ Aren't they perfect?! Kyle: Shane Kippel (hair dyed of course)

Wanda: Ashley Benson

Tags: Cast, Characters, Host, Ian, Jared, Kyle, Wanda, actors, cast, characters, More…host, melanie, movie

Views: 2233

Replies to This Discussion

i know right?! thats what i thoughtttt(: lol
IDK I think Kyle should be a little bit more intimidating not to say more bulky...
I actually don't think Penn Badgley would make a good Kyle. He just doesn't look dangerous or mean enough. He looks like a typical High School Student, not a potential murderer.
Thanks for agreeing with me... OMG I wish we could get some news of how the movie is going so far...
Me too! I hate waiting xD
My ideal cast for the main characters has always been...
Melanie - Missy Peregrym

Jared - Steven Strait

Ian - Matt Dallas

Jamie - Tyler Posey

Wanda - Elisabeth Harnois

Kyle - hard to pick someone for him, maybe Tom Welling?

I think I posted these same people on the other discussion, too, lol. I guess my opinion hasn't changed much. I just think Matt Dallas and Elisabeth Harnois would be perfect together as Ian and Wanda :) Same for Missy and Steven as Mel and Jared.
I agree with you on Elisabeth as Wanda! As for Missy Peregrym, I think she might look a bit too old to play a 20-year old girl.
i really love the cast u picked out! though i gotta say i disagree with kyle's actor and jared's. jared's actor has 2 have darker hair and bulkier. kyle's has 2 be WAY bulkier. channing tatum should either be kyle or jared..i think...but mostly kyle for me..
AH! somebody else thinks Jensen shold be in this movie :) i have my fingers crossed so hard for him that it hurts sometimes.
Jessica Beil looks the part, but could she pull off being melanie and wanda?

I was watching Edward Scissorhands lastnight and i couldnt help but see Wanda in Winona's character Kim. The pic doesnt do it justice but it was just the way she looked so fragile and innocent, i wouldn't mind if we got someone like that to play Wanderer's body.
I love your picks for Jared and Wanda... exactly how I picture them as I'm reading :). Any ideas for Jamie?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service